Invitation to the Quarters

BATLEY BULLDOGS v CATALANS DRAGONS

Saturday, 29 May from 2pm (Kick-off: 5.30pm)

99 years of hurt! (Never stopped me dreaming)

Batley Bulldogs are proud to announce that as a result of beating Swinton they have now qualified for the quarter-finals of the Challenge cup for the first time since 1911

count me in and I have 3 spaces if anyone else wants a lift

Good luck bulldogs I hope you have a fair ref unlike when we nearly dumped them out the other season :angry2:

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Sounds great and congratulations for getting to the quarters. We'll be there if we can but either way we wish you all the best on the day.

Would make a good nut bus outing?

With Batley's current form and the good rugby they are playing, could be a good day for an upset! Would be nice to see a few Fev shirts around the back of the stand with a few beers ;)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

The Grandkids want to go so we are on our way now

Didnt see you Vic and most importantly, did not hear you!!!!. Took along my son and wife (Wakey supporters).

A good mixture of outside support, Hull, Hudd"s, Dewsbury and Wakey. A step too far for the Bulldogs I am afraid.

Handforth tried his best to keep them going but they were overwhelmed by power and pace.

A good mixture of outside support, Hull, Hudd"s, Dewsbury and Wakey.

Aye, and the rest! By my reckoning; Batley (obviously), Catalans (not quite as obvious), Leigh, Wiggin, Leeds, Halifax, Swinton, Huddersfield (bloody loads of 'em in fact), Wakefield, Castleford, Bradford, Hull FC, Hull KR and Fev...said to my mate before the game that it felt like a Grand Final with so many different shirts behind the bar before the game.

Didnt see you Vic and most importantly, did not hear you!!!!. Took along my son and wife (Wakey supporters).

A good mixture of outside support, Hull, Hudd"s, Dewsbury and Wakey. A step too far for the Bulldogs I am afraid.

Handforth tried his best to keep them going but they were overwhelmed by power and pace.

Indeed we were. They really are a massive side. Thomas Bosc would be a hard running second rower in any other teams. It was always likely to be tough, but moreso with their huge guys running at us for the final 20 minutes downhill. Still, as a Batley supporter, it was great to have a real mix of supporters up at the Mount, and thanks for coming.

We were in the posh satnd where the cameraman was. To be honest Bob, there wasn't a lot to shout about. Batley were overwhelmed from the start and didn't seem to have a lot of enthusiasm a lot of the time. The extra 'entertainment' was very poor and I also queued for half an hour for some food for the kids. Apart from that, a good afternoon outing!

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.