Has JJP signed for Wakey next season ?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might be wrong here, but i think he's only on a 1 year deal anyway daz, so we won't be due owt!

Correct big fella. He only came on a one year contract and no he hasn't signed an extension. Hope he does though.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

SIDNEE plays read between the lines...........JJP HAS SIGNED FOR WAKEFIELD AS OFF THE END OF THIS SEASON,OK........Absolutely 100% true.....will repost on your board to collect my apology when it is made public knowledge.......cheers CORKY

SIDNEE plays read between the lines...........JJP HAS SIGNED FOR WAKEFIELD AS OFF THE END OF THIS SEASON,OK........Absolutely 100% true.....will repost on your board to collect my apology when it is made public knowledge.......cheers CORKY

you will be waiting a while for your apologys pal, think half of fev already know.

if he has he has.....as one door closes another one opens

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

i know mate but ive been telling SIDNEE for a fortnight and he wont have it....perhaps he will from one of his own,keeps saying im giving it the big one "i know a secret stuff",you just cant tell some people

You have told me jack ######.

You have suggested, implied and hinted, BUT you have not said where the information came from or proved it. So, if you are waiting for an apology from me, you will be waiting a very, very long time.

If he goes, so be it, I have no doubt he will go on a 1 year contract, just like the majority of Wakeys signings and then when they are in CC after not getting a franchise in 2012, they won't have to pay all those expensive contracts, and can concentrate on surviving the tax man (again!).

The weak conform, the strong survive.

reading what dp has to say about this in the p&c....he's a gonna!!

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

Like i said i heard he had been offered a 2 year extension, didnt know he hadnt signed it though, will be silly if he does go to wake. Think most of us believe they are coming down in 2012, but suppose thats rugby, i personally think he should stay, even if only till 2012 then maybe sign for a super league club but. . . . until its announced by clubs then its a rumour in my eyes

voohli.jpg

Why would it be silly to go to wakey?? They will offer him a lot more than we will for a one year deal so it will secure his future and give him a shot to prove himself at that level. I don't think he is SL level, but someone at wakey obviously does.

He's not the best centre in the championship, and in some games this season, hasn't been the best centre at fev which has attracted some criticism from the coaching team. Job in hand Jesse please. For now at least, thaz a job t'do for Fev big fella!! :D

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

some people dont have enough humility to admit there wrong....oh well.... B)

But Sidnee is correct corkylad. All you posted was a hint, inuendo, some implication - the "I know something you don't" kind of stuff!!

You only actually confirmed it after dropdeadfred posted the rumour in plain text without the need for guess work!

Now I'm not sitting in any kind of judgement saying you were right or wrong, but that's the chain of events!!

Keep smiling eh!! :lol:

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

But Sidnee is correct corkylad. All you posted was a hint, inuendo, some implication - the "I know something you don't" kind of stuff!!

You only actually confirmed it after dropdeadfred posted the rumour in plain text without the need for guess work!

Now I'm not sitting in any kind of judgement saying you were right or wrong, but that's the chain of events!!

Keep smiling eh!! :lol:

Thanks dad ;)

Let's take a positive from this, if JJP moves on it shows players from around the world that by spending a year at Fev and showing their quality on the pitch they can take the next step to SL if that is what they want.

Agree in principle with that statement Phil, but what about the financial outlay Fev have had to get him over here? Peoples time is not free, nor are visa applications, housing etc.

presumably the club must have thought the outlay acceptable as they willingly entered into a one year deal with Jesse, knowing that at the end of the deal either party could walk away.

If Jesse goes, another player will fill the shirt - just like Andy Currier did after Paul Newlove :lol:

presumably the club must have thought the outlay acceptable as they willingly entered into a one year deal with Jesse, knowing that at the end of the deal either party could walk away.

If Jesse goes, another player will fill the shirt - just like Andy Currier did after Paul Newlove :lol:

Oh no - not a good example when we need cheering up on the matter of losing a class player.

I might be wrong here but I think JJP's visa has to be re-applied for after a year, in which case there would have been no point giving him a longer contract at the time. If he does leave for another club over here i'm almost certain that the same rule applies and he has to re-apply with his new team being the sponsor for his visa.

Any number of things however can stop him being allowed one, a rule that sticks out to me but may have been stopped now is that the player must play in at least 75% of matches he is eligible to play in (unless injured or suspended) or the visa will not be re-newed. That was the rule for non EU professional footballers playing over here upto last year anyway.

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Oh well. I wouldnt deny the lad the opportunity to have a crack at SL. He should do ok but I doubt he will be anything special. We cant complain really we only gave him 1 year. He will be replaced Ive no doubt.

The more pertinent question here is about Wakefield's signing policy. Wouldnt they have been better giving an opportunity to a British (or even French) lad rather than gamble on a PNG player? This is what the abolishment of P&R was supposed to nurture.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details