Mom

Rob Hemmi

1- matty dale.... Awesome in attack and defence AGAIN

2- liam wellham... Gota love the passion he's showing, really took to this lad, and he's a top player

3- everyone else all grafted for eachother

got to mention the support, absolutly electric still buzzing! Maybe just maybe we can start to believe, but still a long way to go

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

This is absolute team work at its best. From Mary feeding them on a Monday night to the noise we made last night. I think we can all take a bow this morning. But, those players!! Everything was right. Superb Rugby from everyone. I don't know what to write, I'm just so full of it. Fantastic night all round.

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

1. Spears - Awesome defence (he could stop a coal train (and I don't mean Robbie))

2. Welham - Showed his class

3. Stu - Mr 100%, and what about that chase back!!!

Hard to choose, they all were amazing. Smeaton looked like he has never been out of the team, sign of a good coach when the changes go un noticed.

Powell said in the P&C he is already looking to get players signed up on extended contracts. What about him? Surely another couple of years on top of what he has left wouldn't go a miss??

Come on DP, you know it makes sense (and the DP's barmy army chant is sooooo catchy!)

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Fieldy - A right game in attack and defence. His best in ages. I thought we'd really struggle without Johnny G, but with Fieldy in that mood - he'd cause havoc to any teams defence - and did!!

Stu - stepped up to the front. His performance was epitomised when their hooker broke free with daylight between him and the posts only to be hunted down and caught like a lion chasing a gazelle!! - not quite of folklore status that Gav Handford has after HIS grubber kick and chase down of the stand off of York a couple of years back - but in the same vein!! Morro went off - on came Stu - Problem??? NO PROBLEM!!!!

Welham - like this lad. Enthusiastic, committed etc, but last night just found another gear and looked proper class.

Liam Finn - got to mention him. He's not a Ben Black. He doesn't have the same "noticeability" as Briggs even. He just does all the time - just does it!!!! Every game he just goes about doing the business - hardly getting noticed, getting us around the park, kicking the opposition backwards, bringing the backs into the game - organising, forging a fantastic partnership wi briggs etc. to think I couldn't undestand why Daryl signed him!!!

and Daryl - just to add to the long long list of "WTF is Daryl thinking of with that decision............................."

"Sam in the centres and jesse on the wing??? WTF is that all about"??????? - says some of us on the nut bus!!!! That's why I'm a nurse and Daryl coaches a top of the league side!!! - that's TOP OF THE LEAGUE !!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Fieldy - A right game in attack and defence. His best in ages. I thought we'd really struggle without Johnny G, but with Fieldy in that mood - he'd cause havoc to any teams defence - and did!!

Stu - stepped up to the front. His performance was epitomised when their hooker broke free with daylight between him and the posts only to be hunted down and caught like a lion chasing a gazelle!! - not quite of folklore status that Gav Handford has after HIS grubber kick and chase down of the stand off of York a couple of years back - but in the same vein!! Morro went off - on came Stu - Problem??? NO PROBLEM!!!!

Welham - like this lad. Enthusiastic, committed etc, but last night just found another gear and looked proper class.

Liam Finn - got to mention him. He's not a Ben Black. He doesn't have the same "noticeability" as Briggs even. He just does all the time - just does it!!!! Every game he just goes about doing the business - hardly getting noticed, getting us around the park, kicking the opposition backwards, bringing the backs into the game - organising, forging a fantastic partnership wi briggs etc. to think I couldn't undestand why Daryl signed him!!!

and Daryl - just to add to the long long list of "WTF is Daryl thinking of with that decision............................."

"Sam in the centres and jesse on the wing??? WTF is that all about"??????? - says some of us on the nut bus!!!! That's why I'm a nurse and Daryl coaches a top of the league side!!! - that's TOP OF THE LEAGUE !!!

I did try to tell you time and time again that the final piece in the jigsaw would be Liam Finn

Fantastic post Robin cant add to it COME ON LADS KEEP IT UP

After watching Stu last night i reckon he should switch to stand off for the Widnes game, if the great Wally Lewis had slipped that pass for Divortys try the commentators would of been drooling

Robin in the seventies Peter Fox turned ordinary players into super stars. In my opinion Daryl is turning good players into great ones. Dickens is having the best season ever. Welham plays way above his weight and he always looks like he's enjoyed playing in the match. Finn is an under the surface super star.You hardly notice what he's doing but he is the main part of the engine room.Tonks a tireless work-horse. You could go on and on. But just to keep on topic.

1.......Dickens

2.......Welham

3.......Finn.... AND ALL THE REST TO BOOT.

Well done coaching staff;

After watching Stu last night i reckon he should switch to stand off for the Widnes game, if the great Wally Lewis had slipped that pass for Divortys try the commentators would of been drooling

Couldn't agree more, he is number one captain fantastic!! :D:D:D Has anyone mentioned that run to catch Penky when he looked like he had broken clear I was speechless when he caught him up and nailed him before anyone else had the chance, simply awesome pace for a prop, never mind one of his years!!!!

MOM IMO last night :D:D:D

Edited by The Baby Faced Assassin.

Very very difficult to single anyone out of the whole 17, but here goes.

1 Dickens - I had thought in other matches we had left him on the field for just a few minutes too long, but last night there was only one word - AWESOME

2 Welham - this kid does a lot of unnoticed work and is developing into a real potent force.

3 Spears - TIRELESS WORKER!!!!

All 17 deserve congratulations.

Edited by micngill

1) Stu Dickens-The chase back to make that awesome tackle just sums up what a legend he is.

2)Ross Divorty-Class Act-Won us the penalty and then backed it up with a crucial try.

3)Liam Welham-Unsung hero at times.

The fans were awesome. Away games are class and the atmosphere beats home games atmosphere everytime.

1) Stu Dickens-The chase back to make that awesome tackle just sums up what a legend he is.

2)Ross Divorty-Class Act-Won us the penalty and then backed it up with a crucial try.

3)Liam Welham-Unsung hero at times.

The fans were awesome. Away games are class and the atmosphere beats home games atmosphere everytime.

What about the club making everyone go into the stands for one match only at p.o road to see if we can generate the away atmosphere. Only a silly suggestion but I do think everyone together under a stand creates a better atmosphere. Roll on the plans for a stand at the railway end B)B)B)B)

What about the club making everyone go into the stands for one match only at p.o road to see if we can generate the away atmosphere. Only a silly suggestion but I do think everyone together under a stand creates a better atmosphere. Roll on the plans for a stand at the railway end B)B)B)B)

It is not bad idea to be honest and I would go for that everytime everyone together singing away. It would certainly look good for sky games. The only thing is some people like standing behind the sticks as personal preference. In ideal world it would be nice to have terracing at the side of the pitch.

Or better still, close the family stand except for families with small children and get some support where it belongs; behind the sticks. :D

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

Just seen that again and again today. Penky can shift! Stu just lined him up for the kill and took him down.

Things like that ought to be put into a telly commercial and put out at prime time!!

Oh if I could only hit the big one tonight eh?? :D:D:D

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)