Rugby Leaguer News

daz

Dont want to start off any rumours - but a mate of mine just txt me to say he is reading the Rugby Leaguer this morning and it says Jessie Joe Parker has already signed for Wakie next year to replace Jason Demetriou. He also said that Kear is moving to Catalan and will be replaced by Powell at Wakie.

I dont have the Rugby Leaguer if anybody has this paper can you confirm if this is right.

With the strong possibility of Wakey losing their SL status I don't see that Daryl would be furthering his career by moving to Wakefield.....

No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.

"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

The 'Powell to Wakey' rumour is not a new 1 but until an official statement comes out from the club to say he has gone then I am taking it with a pinch of salt.

He started a job at Fev and in my opinion is making a bl00dy good fist of it. He is contracted to us for at least another year and with the suggested state of Wakefileds finances (who if rumours are true couldn't afford his bus fare!), I think if he was offered it, he would think long and hard before making the move.

At the end of the day, what will be, will be and the rollercoaster that is Fev Rovers will continue, and I will be riding it :happy:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Dont want to start off any rumours - but a mate of mine just txt me to say he is reading the Rugby Leaguer this morning and it says Jessie Joe Parker has already signed for Wakie next year to replace Jason Demetriou. He also said that Kear is moving to Catalan and will be replaced by Powell at Wakie.

I dont have the Rugby Leaguer if anybody has this paper can you confirm if this is right.

Daz - I know this is an unofficial forum and as such, within limits, speculation and rumour are part of the gig and again, within the rules, you can more or less post what you like. It gets us all through the off season as almost daily there's a post hinting a this player or t'other!

However, I've had my scouts (little Gaz) trawling through both rugby weeklies and nowhere does it mention Daryl is off to Wakey.

Stuff like that flies around double quick and trust me on this one, it can be unsettling for those at our club!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

With the strong possibility of Wakey losing their SL status I don't see that Daryl would be furthering his career by moving to Wakefield.....

Is it really that strong? Theyre a very competitive and now well established team. RFL seem very good at changing the rules even though they made em themselves!

Is it really that strong?

yes. The rfl are committed to promoting one club and have pledged to retain the same sl structure = one team to have their licence revoked.

Step forrad wakey!

yes. The rfl are committed to promoting one club and have pledged to retain the same sl structure = one team to have their licence revoked.

Step forrad wakey!

So you think it will be a like for like swap, Fev for Wakey? What about your fanbase and stadia, its not what the RFL is looking for isit? Like I said about the rule changing, they seem to do what they want and there seems to be a few teams from over the hill which they like the sound of.

So you think it will be a like for like swap, Fev for Wakey? What about your fanbase and stadia, its not what the RFL is looking for isit? Like I said about the rule changing, they seem to do what they want and there seems to be a few teams from over the hill which they like the sound of.

Not Fev, but Widnes look likely contenders for Wakey's place!

Not Fev, but Widnes look likely contenders for Wakey's place!

Aye, you can win league and cups and what not but who really would be most suited to the super league. Pobably Widnes. Regardless of how ordinary tey may look in this division, if they got a bye upto the super league then i'm sure they wouldhave what it takes to spend and stay there.

Would prefer Fev myself by the way as I get the feeling they dont want Batley anywere near it.

Aye, you can win league and cups and what not but who really would be most suited to the super league. Pobably Widnes. Regardless of how ordinary tey may look in this division, if they got a bye upto the super league then i'm sure they wouldhave what it takes to spend and stay there.

Would prefer Fev myself by the way as I get the feeling they dont want Batley anywere near it.

Unfortunately, we haven't got a chance at the moment either :(

neither have i daz, that's why i didn't post owt until i had done.

So i contacted gaz. Apparently there's nowt in't nosey parker column re daryl off to wakey.

I always find that any of the clubs directors to be so approachable, even on match days. Want to know owt first hand, they're always happy to talk fev in my experience!0

roll on sunday eh!

neither have i daz, that's why i didn't post owt until i had done.

So i contacted gaz. Apparently there's nowt in't nosey parker column re daryl off to wakey.

I always find that any of the clubs directors to be so approachable, even on match days. Want to know owt first hand, they're always happy to talk fev in my experience!0

roll on sunday eh!

Karl harrison could be just as likely.