Pitch

This is not a "our pitch is better than your pitch" post, just an observation.

That was the worst pitch I have seen in a long time, Rock solid, uneven and bare in many places.

Im not knocking the grounds man, because it cost money to keep a pitch looking tip top, and that is probably the problem.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

You may find this hard to believe but thats the best I have seen that pitch. Its usually leaning more to beach than pitch :rolleyes:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

This is not a "our pitch is better than your pitch" post, just an observation.

That was the worst pitch I have seen in a long time, Rock solid, uneven and bare in many places.

Im not knocking the grounds man, because it cost money to keep a pitch looking tip top, and that is probably the problem.

Whoever he is I bet he gets more than a

Think the numerous mudbaths earlier in the season (against ourselves and the TV game against 'Fax spring to mind) have pretty much consigned it for the rest of the year - a pitch is never going to recover after the battering it's just had, especially with the football season as well.

"

well said suggy, brief and to the point.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

well said suggy, brief and to the point.

i knew the saturated early games played at cougar park would cause season long damagei, however 'll never forget the state of the pitch at Batley in the early 90's- winter rugby but there was more sand than grass and every single DIY outlet was short on sand supplies for months!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping: