Sky Sports picks for week ending 25/7/2010

Friday 23rd July: Hull FC vs Wigan Warriors, Kick-Off 20:00

Saturday 24th July: Hull Kingston Rovers vs Bradford Bulls, Kick-Off 17:45

Dear God.

Three weeks on the belt on Sky for us. As if people weren't aware enough how poor Hull FC are, Sky are going to show everyone.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Dear God.

Three weeks on the belt on Sky for us. As if people weren't aware enough how poor Hull FC are, Sky are going to show everyone.

fourth spot is hotting up

by WTF do we need bradford on AGAIN.

without looking into the live games this year, i am sure bradford have been on more than most clubs.

fourth spot is hotting up

by WTF do we need bradford on AGAIN.

without looking into the live games this year, i am sure bradford have been on more than most clubs.

So the video referee can disallow all are tries.

From games on Sky so far, Bradford are tied on 10 with Leeds. Leeds will make it 11 on Friday at Hull KR.

Do clubs get Sky money based on the number of appearances ? Great news for Bradford if so.

From games on Sky so far, Bradford are tied on 10 with Leeds. Leeds will make it 11 on Friday at Hull KR.

Breakdown of TV appearances up to the end of July.

Total

Leeds 11

Bradford 10

Hull KR 10

St Helens 10

Wigan 10

Hull FC 9

Warrington 8

Wakefield 7

Huddersfield 6

Castleford 5

Crusaders 5

Harlequins 5

Catalans 4

Salford 3

At Home

Bradford 4

Hull FC 4

Leeds 4

St Helens 4

Warrington 4

Wigan 4

Hull KR 3

Crusaders 3

Harlequins 3

Huddersfield 3

Wakefield 3

Castleford 2

Catalans 2

Salford 2

Away

Hull KR 6

Leeds 6

Bradford 5

St Helens 5

Wigan 5

Hull FC 4

Wakefield 3

Warrington 3

Castleford 2

Huddersfield 2

Catalans 1

Crusaders 1

Harlequins 1

Salford 0

Breakdown of TV appearances up to the end of July.

Total

Leeds 11

Bradford 10

Hull KR 10

St Helens 10

Wigan 10

Hull FC 9

Warrington 8

Wakefield 7

Huddersfield 6

Castleford 5

Crusaders 5

Harlequins 5

Catalans 4

Salford 3

At Home

Bradford 4

Hull FC 4

Leeds 4

St Helens 4

Warrington 4

Wigan 4

Hull KR 3

Crusaders 3

Harlequins 3

Huddersfield 3

Wakefield 3

Castleford 2

Catalans 2

Salford 2

Away

Hull KR 6

Leeds 6

Bradford 5

St Helens 5

Wigan 5

Hull FC 4

Wakefield 3

Warrington 3

Castleford 2

Huddersfield 2

Catalans 1

Crusaders 1

Harlequins 1

Salford 0

That's odd.

I could have sworn that I had seen a couple of Championship clubs on Sky too, or don't they count?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

That's odd.

I could have sworn that I had seen a couple of Championship clubs on Sky too, or don't they count?

I'll put the Championship appearances up later this afternoon. :D

Am I correct in remembering that bar the knock-out element of the Championship - every live fixture is determined before the season kicks off - or has that changed this season?

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

Am I correct in remembering that bar the knock-out element of the Championship - every live fixture is determined before the season kicks off - or has that changed this season?

Nope it's the same as Super League mate, with a few months games picked in advance before they start picking the best games, hence tonight the top of the table clash between Featherstone & Leigh and in a few weeks Barrow vs Halifax.

Nope it's the same as Super League mate, with a few months games picked in advance before they start picking the best games, hence tonight the top of the table clash between Featherstone & Leigh and in a few weeks Barrow vs Halifax.

Bookmark this excellent site: http://www.rugbyleagueontv.co.uk/

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.