2 wins needed

dydo

Following todays results if my maths is correct we only need 2 wins from our remaining 4 games to finish top -

Barrow play Fax before we go to Whitehaven so one of our rivals will lose even more ground before we play.

Wouldn't it be great to take a massive following up to Whitehaven and really create an atmosphere to support the players as they close in on the minor premiership or whatever it's called.

I'll be there in haven, with 3 or 4 more! car full B)

voohli.jpg

ever been on the bus snakey lad? It's proper good!!!! :lol::lol:

Would like to go on coach, but when mate says he doesnt mind driving and we get home quicker lol, having said that, should we get to play off final we already said were off on coach :lol: :lol:

voohli.jpg

The craic on the coach is worth a go Snakey. It's top monkey!

See Gary gloom in the lagoon next time you fancy a proper away day!

Vicar or vulture you're welcome (and we have both)!!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Barrow play Fax before we go to Whitehaven so one of our rivals will lose even more ground before we play.

Wouldn't it be great to take a massive following up to Whitehaven and really create an atmosphere to support the players as they close in on the minor premiership or whatever it's called.

I reckon max either could get is 50 points. So if they have to play each other, and they drew, max would be 49. Makes life even better. But, as usual, I wont believe it until the mathematics show it

Edited by AJ & TJ

If we dont get the 4 points we need to finish top i will got to a game at the Jungle in a Cas shirt and nothing else, go on the pitch in front of the Wheldon end, bend over and kiss my own asssssole

If we dont get the 4 points we need to finish top i will got to a game at the Jungle in a Cas shirt and nothing else, go on the pitch in front of the Wheldon end, bend over and kiss my own asssssole

So if we beat haven sug, would a bonus point be all we need againt eagles to win it?

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

So if we beat haven sug, would a bonus point be all we need againt eagles to win it?

yes that's correct rob unless the team below us gain on the point difference :D