Play offs

Paul Hewes

Would have thought the kids season ticket will cover this....there are 13 home match vouchers for the league, not including the Nothern Rail and special vouchers......

Should Halifax be entitled to any of the gate? The reason it is at POR is because we outperformed them in the league, they shouldn't get any benefit from that?

Did we get any of the gates split last year from Shefield/Widnes/Fax?

Would have thought the kids season ticket will cover this....there are 13 home match vouchers for the league, not including the Nothern Rail and special vouchers......

Should Halifax be entitled to any of the gate? The reason it is at POR is because we outperformed them in the league, they shouldn't get any benefit from that?

Did we get any of the gates split last year from Shefield/Widnes/Fax?

when we played sheff in the playoffs they gave a crowd of just over 800 and we must of taken 400 or 500 fans all of a sudden they lost 300 or 400 of there average crowd that day.Shared gate my a***

ROVERS ROVERS

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

Because most clubs have computer attached entries, it is quite usual for a member of the visiting club to be there at the count. Most clubs just check the start and finish numbers, but I would imagine that there has to be honour and dignity within clubs.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Play-off games are definitely shared gates.

I'll go through a Fev one then :P

As a side note, If I can collect a complimentary ticket for the game, I will gladly pay the

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Well thanks to you lot our season will end on sunday -_-

i suppose i will have to make a trip to P.O.R to see some rugby.

All you needed was ONE point... :D

Sorry ;)

The weak conform, the strong survive.

when we played sheff in the playoffs they gave a crowd of just over 800 and we must of taken 400 or 500 fans all of a sudden they lost 300 or 400 of there average crowd that day.Shared gate my a***

ROVERS ROVERS

The big one to me was the crowd at Fax. Around 6-800 Fev fans there that day and a crowd posted of around 2300 - which would have put their own attendance somewhere around 5-700 below it's season ave for what could have been argued to be their biggest game of the season at that point!

This year we will have the home advantage!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Well thanks to you lot our season will end on sunday -_-

i suppose i will have to make a trip to P.O.R to see some rugby.

All you needed was ONE point... :D

We're in the Doghouse again, the trouble was that Batley on their day can beat anybody.

"Who Kicked the dogs out ?"

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.