ckn

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield
    • Salford
    • Draw

I just dont like it when we play Salford

Good things never happen

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

I was worried that with Griffin and Mason out that we'd be a bit light up front but Andy Raleigh will play and it looks like Larne Patrick has made a miraculous recovery and may play also.

Salford are a bit of a bogey team for us but I expect a fairly steady Fartown win.

English, Irish, Brit, Yorkshire, European.  Citizen of the People's Republic of Yorkshire, the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom and the European Union.  Critical of all it.  Proud of all it.    

2 teams with FA to play for, tbh, so a low key end-of-season type regulation 14-20 point home win.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Giants to win by a gigantic margin, say 30 points. :(

That'll teach me to be so optimistic! 52-4. Dear Lord above!

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

170 odd points against in three games. Same old Salford.

Salford RLFC.

Les Diables Rouges Originaux 1934

Christopher Ellaby, my Dad, born 21 May 1920, died 4 August 2006.

Night Night God Bless Dad

2 teams with FA to play for, tbh, so a low key end-of-season type regulation 14-20 point home win.

Huddersfield can steal 5th spot of Hull, whether thats something to be desired is a different thing entirely.

Huddersfield can steal 5th spot of Hull, whether thats something to be desired is a different thing entirely.

Hull derby in the play-offs? Bring it on!

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"