Warrington Cup winners

daz

Well done to Warrington on winning the Cup. but out of every team they beat along the way who score the most points

Fev Rovers scored 24 points (48-24)

Huddersfield scored 4 points (4-60)

Bradford scored 22 points (22-26)

Catalans scored 12 points (54-12)

Leeds scored 6 points (6-30)

I reckon Fev can be quite proud.

Well done to Warrington on winning the Cup. but out of every team they beat along the way who score the most points

Fev Rovers scored 24 points (48-24)

Huddersfield scored 4 points (4-60)

Bradford scored 22 points (22-26)

Catalans scored 12 points (54-12)

Leeds scored 6 points (6-30)

I reckon Fev can be quite proud.

Funnily enough I was about to show the same statistic along with the fact that another cup winner (Hunslet) had 8 ex Rovers players in their 17. But the Warrington defence today was awesome.

it wasn't on the fm frequency that was hudds town game

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

once again shows the lack of respect radio leeds show rugby league. I would have thought a cup final would be more important than football. Just for one week. I guess not

I think most of the people who would have Listened ie rhinos fans, were actually there! So listening figures would have been higher for the football

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

I think most of the people who would have Listened ie rhinos fans, were actually there! So listening figures would have been higher for the football

so if leeds united get to the final of the fa cup...most of their fans will be there...so what would be the commentary that day ??

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

I used to love the Challenge cup final on the BBC the build up the meeting of fans outside the ground, the storys which give an ibsight into the game it's fans and it's history. Now we get Waffle on the RED button no community singing, no watching the young lads have a game before the final, no sense of occassion with Abide With Me. Thrn we have to watch a game which is falling apart with more forward ( momentum) passes than an American football game. The main skill nowadays seems to be who can kick to the corners most accurately so that an attacking winger can score. Whatever happened to trys being created by good play ? I'm getting a bit disillusioned but I still love the game, it must be a habit. Warrington were worthy cup winners but what a boring final it was.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

so if leeds united get to the final of the fa cup...most of their fans will be there...so what would be the commentary that day ??

fa cup final.....3pm sat afternoon.....think about it mart :rolleyes:

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

One thing we can be proud of is that we still turn up at the final in numbers, i've not missed many even since SL started and i can honestly say that we outnumber a few SL fans. I get a buzz from seeing fellow fev fans in and around the stadium and indeed around piccadilly etc on an fri/sat night.

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

I have said it before and I'll say it again....the majority of Rugby League supporters in West Yorkshire are NOT Rhino's fans. Week in, week out we have to suffer replay's of the Rhino's Friday game. Will Radio Leeds (Rhino's) ever realise how much Rugby League fans in West Yorkshire must be naffed off with their biased reporting of our game.

Too many leeds players reached the pinnacles a while ago. Now on that slow downward curve.

ian millward said that during the radio 5live commentary