Club Wembley

Just fyi re club wembley - My brother in law won 2 club Wembley tickets...he sent them to me as he knows I go to CC final every year,(I noticed they were non transferable..um) I passed them to my non RL sister, but proud Warringtonian and she and her eldest daughter got caught up in the pre final excitement and used them. She said very cosy chairs, plenty of spaces, a drunk Rhino, an Aussie who said which team is which and changed to supporting Rhinos in 2nd half "because they need my help more" and a few who were presumably CW members. I thought with an ebay price for similar ticket of

Just fyi re club wembley - My brother in law won 2 club Wembley tickets...he sent them to me as he knows I go to CC final every year,(I noticed they were non transferable..um) I passed them to my non RL sister, but proud Warringtonian and she and her eldest daughter got caught up in the pre final excitement and used them. She said very cosy chairs, plenty of spaces, a drunk Rhino, an Aussie who said which team is which and changed to supporting Rhinos in 2nd half "because they need my help more" and a few who were presumably CW members. I thought with an ebay price for similar ticket of

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

I got Club Wembley seats behind the posts at the Leeds end, just in front of the big screen, from my wife's work. Padded seats are nice, as are the drink holders and leg room. Because the area isn't full there are no queues for the bar, toilets or food shops, though it cost

Club Wembley was OK but had I been a Wire or Leeds fan I would have prefered to have been down in the crowds.

Was surprised to see a lot of the Wire players WAGS up there just before the presentation. Thought they would have had special seats? About 15 minutes before the end the stewards stand in the aisles to stop people from moving into the empty seats along side the presentation area. The WAGS managed to persuade the stewards to let them through, hence Morley and Westwoods family got up to the edge.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

We had club Wembley tickets. there was 4 people on each end of the row and no one between. it was nice to hear a lot of Non league fans saying it was their first game choosing a side to support to make it more interesting. a fair few tickets seem to have been comps and there was a few well know faces doted around such as parky. you could wander down to the dug outs before the match to see what was happening and we had the privilege of seeing the cup come back down passed us. you could see the tears on seniors face and the euphoria on briers face. i couldn't say though that if i had paid for that seat it would be worth the money each year. plus posh people still fight over spilt beer. kat. p.s sorry about lack of paragraphs Etc not too good on the phone yet