Dewsbury v Hunslet

RedAndGoldArmy

I must admit,when I got to the ground,and found out ,no kainy,i thought the omens weren't good,was really pleased to see the opposite,and a good all round performance,,my mom was josh walters,thought he had a cracking game,take each game as it comes,keep improving and see were it takes us,2 pts on the board at this stage is good,,bratfud next mmm .

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Browny,s kicking game in the 1 st half won us the match, it was a very similar game to the Batley match and that gluepot pitch just makes it a war of attrition, I don't know wheather the schools play on it midweek but you can clearly see someone plays football because of the markings. Not concedeing tries from kicks on the 6th tackle is so important, without this we would have won all 3 games and be top of the table with Leigh now !

It's always nice to see hunslet win in the classic chocolate & white strip. I think that's the first time we beat them since mid 2000 when we thrashed them at their place.

Did anyone else feel sorry for Aizue? It's a sad sight seeing an old man struggling to get to his feet. He needs to let his pride go & get a walking aid.

There was a few players struggling to get to there feet,most of them were rams players & all a lot younger. Good player is Aizue!!!

Grimmer's just been on Twitter and said he has left the club, despite the press release earlier. Methinks if there's a contract involved it ain't as simple as just "leaving".

Proud sponsor of Casey Canterbury 2014 and Simon Brown 2015.

Spot on Blackpool, that was indeed the case.......

you talking to yourself now gaz lol.

chappy

Everyone knows mystic Meg isn't gaz

Yer right :sarcastic:

chappy

Grimmer's just been on Twitter and said he has left the club, despite the press release earlier. Methinks if there's a contract involved it ain't as simple as just "leaving".

Is this correct? I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Bulldogs jersey

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

When you reveal who you are you might get some respect mr anonymous until then keep hiding behind your pc

don't get drawn in Steve everyone knows where your loyalty lies and what you have contributed to Hunslet rlfc you sponsored our lad every year so without malice you can hold your head high my friend.

chappy

I got abused by him and threatend by his henchmen at York for telling someone was working. Go on take that off and say I'm lying or hiding

Threatened ? a slight exaggeration...For your information Mackay the forum bullyboy threatened me via Facebook, as he usually has a few  p I s s ed up cronies with him I brought a few mates END OF STORY

Archived