Comic Relief Darts

Martin Offiah's hairdo - oh dear... I think he missed a bit.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Another thing I can claim to have in common with a sporting great - as well as Wally Lewis' hairline, I can now add Martin Offiah's fascinatingly random darts accuracy.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Actually I think it's pretty good for a Comic Relief spin-off. Last night’s match between Richard Osman and Liza Tarbuck was quite gripping actually (for a celebrity darts competition anyway!)

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

I'm enjoying it. Lee Mack was pretty good in the first match, paired with Martin Adams.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I bet you two  watch The Great British Sewing Bee as well.

And Watchdog.

And Only Connect.

Sorry, but you're beyond redemption.

;):tongue:

Only Connect is the second part of the best hour on TV every week. University Challenge followed by Only Connect are the highlight of the TV week. I'm guessing you're still wiping yourself down and disposing of the tissues after Top Gear.

Only Connect is the second part of the best hour on TV every week. University Challenge followed by Only Connect are the highlight of the TV week. I'm guessing you're still wiping yourself down and disposing of the tissues after Top Gear.

Fraid not. Can't do with it. I actually really like University Challenge and have it on skyplus-record.

Only Connect is produced by the smug for the smug; but, then, you'd know that.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

I bet you two  watch The Great British Sewing Bee as well.

And Watchdog.

And Only Connect.

Sorry, but you're beyond redemption.

;):tongue:

Fraid not. Can't do with it. I actually really like University Challenge and have it on skyplus-record.

Only Connect is produced by the smug for the smug; but, then, you'd know that.

I watch them both good quizzes i get some correct now and then.I also like pointless.

Am i smug or just discerning?

I watch them both good quizzes i get some correct now and then.I also like pointless.

Am i smug or just discerning?

Neither; you just enjoy a good brain workout. I'm a late convert to 'Pointless', as it used to be on before I got home. Love it now, though.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pointless is Rugby Union when The Chase is  Rugby League.

Clearly the other way around - The Chase is where you go if you want the big money!

Not sure I get the connection between Darts, Sewing Bee, Watchdog and Only Connect, but then the missing vowels round is more my strength. 

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

Forget the rugby, this is the post I have most agreed with in all my time on the forum  :tongue:

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

Archived