• 2 weeks later...

Ciderwire I'm the guy behind the Sandnes team er are starting training in 3 weeks. If you'd be keen to help out I would love it!

Kimmi, many thanks for your kind invitation. I would love to get involved in some capacity...... Slicing up the half time oranges perhaps!

I was in Stavanger the other week for an interview down at the airport, it went well and I'm now waiting to hear back. I'll let you know as soon as I hear myself.

In the meantime I wish you and the Sandnes team the very best of luck.

Bad news I'm afraid, the job has fallen through due to a recently imposed hire-freeze. They do want me over there and hopefully they will start recruiting again later in the year, so fingers crossed. 

In the meantime I wish you and the team the best of luck and please do keep us all posted.

Not too many in Norway / Stavanger hiring these days, you in the petroleum sector ?

Thanks, first session tomorrow! Have some new norwegians guys keen, hope to get 10 lads together for some touch and skills!

• 2 weeks later...

Not too many in Norway / Stavanger hiring these days, you in the petroleum sector ?

Thanks, first session tomorrow! Have some new norwegians guys keen, hope to get 10 lads together for some touch and skills!

Hope the first session went well Kimmi.

Regarding work, I'm an aircraft technician and the interview was with Heli-One, near the airport.

Archived