Not Like Hull to Have Any Rumours...

As a Leeds fan im delighted with the news, someone who knows what they are doing and hopefully put the mad Italian in his place. Can see why the Koukashs would be interested in Hull as just like with us (Bulls) they have the crowds already in place. Only issue I can see is the ground which would once again not be owned by the club, saying that I think it would be less of an issue at Salford if they were actually pulling the crowds he wants.

On the issue of Hull rumours a lot of Wire fans seem convinced Lineham going there on a 4 year deal for 200k! With Joel Monaghan trotting off to Catalans. This rumour worries me slightly as with Leeds united we have some very talented young players in the side at the moment and didn't Pearson publicly say hell would freeze over before Lineham, Crooks or Shaul would leave?

As a Leeds fan im delighted with the news, someone who knows what they are doing and hopefully put the mad Italian in his place. Can see why the Koukashs would be interested in Hull as just like with us (Bulls) they have the crowds already in place. Only issue I can see is the ground which would once again not be owned by the club, saying that I think it would be less of an issue at Salford if they were actually pulling the crowds he wants.

On the issue of Hull rumours a lot of Wire fans seem convinced Lineham going there on a 4 year deal for 200k! With Joel Monaghan trotting off to Catalans. This rumour worries me slightly as with Leeds united we have some very talented young players in the side at the moment and didn't Pearson publicly say hell would freeze over before Lineham, Crooks or Shaul would leave?

Over heard the Lineham rumour also. Don't blame him for wanting to go. The club are run like a bad joke. No player with potential would want to stay here under these conditions.

There have just been so many errors in judgement by Pearson. He has invested a lot, I'll give him that. But the signings and appointment of back room staff have awful.

Of Koukash has the money, he did build is a new stadium and make it back. I'm pretty sure the Allah's would be happy for us to leave "their stadium" alone.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Archived