bomber is back

bomberisgod

Thailand was sound ,but i needed to dry out on my return.I also needed to send some money to my new family ,lovely people.

Yes I heard you were getting close to him/her.....

Unicorn 106 will not be suited.

Thailand was sound ,but i needed to dry out on my return.I also needed to send some money to my new family ,lovely people.

If you'd like to give me your account number, last 3 numbers off the back of your card then I'll make sure it gets there. Oh and should we set up a password, say your mother's maiden name for example or your first pet or teachers name

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

Are you venturing into the the trophy free zone on Sunday marra ?

not sure yet ,as its a very dodgy area to visit ,nowhere near as safe as Bangers with the lady boys,and she misses me long time already .So i may need to fly out pretty soon .

not sure yet ,as its a very dodgy area to visit ,nowhere near as safe as Bangers with the lady boys,and she misses me long time already .So i may need to fly out pretty soon .

Jamland can't be as risky as Madame Jo Jo's Bangkok gentlemens club bomber lad.

Those chicks have more hidden weaponry than ISIS! ( so unicorn tells me)

Archived