Richard Agar reappointed...

I watched a video of Richard Agar interviewing Julien recently. His French is very limited and it seemed he was referring to a script below his feet. Maybe not.

This isn't a sleight on RA but if he has such limited French this arrangement can never work.

It never worker and will never work. 

You can't be assistant coach in UK and France's coach. How can you follow the Elite 1/2 players if you're supposed to coach a team in the UK? 

I watched a video of Richard Agar interviewing Julien recently. His French is very limited and it seemed he was referring to a script below his feet. Maybe not.

This isn't a sleight on RA but if he has such limited French this arrangement can never work.

He can't coach in English never mind French!

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

This appointment should be a French one.

Regardless, of people's thoughts on Agar, how can he possibly be in a position to review/analyse French players.

Same could be said for Bennett, I suppose.

Well, SL is a televised competition, players stats are accessible on the Internet and surely Bennett can have "replays" of most of the SL games plus an eye on all of the English NRL players.

Elite 1 is not televised (some games are on streaming, which is a good thing), there are no players stats registered and I don't even know if one can access "replays". 

Archived