27 May: SL: Salford Red Devils v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats KO 8pm

Who will win?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Draw
    • Wakefield Trinity Wildcats

Mr Cobb was poor for both sides, long delays between the offence and Call.

BJB was sent to the bin for a professional foul tackling off the ball, on Evalds/ Kirmond was lucky not to get sent off. Will be interesting to see what the panel make of the incident with O'Brien. Looked like a head hit from the stands.

Looks like Salford might be in for another points deduction. The RFL have charged them with having two extra players on the field when Wakefield were down to eleven.

What are you on about? It was Wakefield that had 13 men on when they should have had 12? Did you go to the game?

What are you on about? It was Wakefield that had 13 men on when they should have had 12? Did you go to the game?

I've no idea what happened in the game but I have a sense that Red John may not have been altogether serious.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I've no idea what happened in the game but I have a sense that Red John may not have been altogether serious.

I think neither Red John nor Mike MD were being entirely serious. I suspect you know that and, if I explain it, I will ruin both jokes. However, risking a 'woosh' moment, I shall plough on. Mike MD is alluding to the belief that Kirmond should have been sent off and wasn't, hence Wakefield had an 'extra' man on the pitch. Red John was stirring the proverbial with his sarcastic reference back to the game against Castleford two years ago when Salford had fourteen players on the pitch and had two points deducted.

See! I told you I'd ruin the jokes!  :tongue:

Hope the birthday celebrations went well! And please can FC win the GF so we can have a new name on the trophy at last?  :ph34r:

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Hope the birthday celebrations went well! And please can FC win the GF so we can have a new name on the trophy at last?  :ph34r:

Thank you Tony, both for your wishes and explanation.

I have a slight problem with Hull FC winning the GF. Apart from the obvious doom monger in me telling me they'll not come close, I've a mate who asked me after the Catalans away game, to put a tenner on Hull at the then rather tempting odds of 33/1. I assumed it was the afternoon's ale talking seeing as he's such a tight ar*e so I didn't bother but he asked me a week or so later by which time they'd dropped to 20/1. He still fancied a bet but again I didn't bother and asked me again when they were 12/1.

Now they're 5/1, he's stopped asking.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I'm sure that if the review panel missed anything this week they'll pick it up at 2nd, 3rd or 4th time of watching over the next few weeks.  There will be short delay as they haven't quite finished with the Widnes v Wakey game yet.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Archived