Olstrom

scott

It's a good job we've got Burke and Spencer may well be back. Shame though Wardy has been playing well. 

How many Loans /DR are you allowed to field each week  in the 8's this year ? last year they had to play a certain number of games before being eligible.  Good Job the two week break will see Workington at near full strength , they might even release the Rhino this week after seeing how your number 8 performed the other week. Perry, Callum , Dec back in the centre, Sam fighting for his place , I can see you getting royally rolled over this week 

How many Loans /DR are you allowed to field each week in the 8's this year ? last year they had to play a certain number of games before being eligible. Good Job the two week break will see Workington at near full strength , they might even release the Rhino this week after seeing how your number 8 performed the other week. Perry, Callum , Dec back in the centre, Sam fighting for his place , I can see you getting royally rolled over this week

well perry definately wont be back thats 100% certain. Dec will be on the wing with sam as well.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

.... Good Job the two week break will see Workington at near full strength , they might even release the Rhino this week.....

...not sure that would be such a great move :(

How many Loans /DR are you allowed to field each week  in the 8's this year ? last year they had to play a certain number of games before being eligible.  Good Job the two week break will see Workington at near full strength , they might even release the Rhino this week after seeing how your number 8 performed the other week. Perry, Callum , Dec back in the centre, Sam fighting for his place , I can see you getting royally rolled over this week 

Really! I hope your team come as cocky. haha! After beating us home and away you have every right to be confident. Don't have a clue what our side will be with some left out for the last game, suspensions, injuries and new arrivals! Should be another good game though. 

What do you think team will be wonky??

The only changes I would make are the forced changes , sam in for injured jp and a shuffle in the pack due to suspended olstrum , oh and buffer on the bench and callum in the halves could be another option .

Really! I hope your team come as cocky. haha! After beating us home and away you have every right to be confident. Don't have a clue what our side will be with some left out for the last game, suspensions, injuries and new arrivals! Should be another good game though.

We're not his team, pretty sure he's a Warrington fan but watches plenty games of ours and others in this division going by his comments.

why Dec ? is Tee not fit to play ?

it was in the paper the other day that tee was injured, hopefully its wrong as id have tee over any of our backs at present.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Archived