Getting giddy

Robin  Evans

Absolutely buzzin about this aft.

I have missed games v top flight clubs.

Yes i know our squads are very different in almost every aspect.... but i hope the lads just do their best and give a good account of themselves

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Oh yes,being a Leeds lad born and bred this is the one that means a lot and for all the success the Rhinos have had in their recent history I wouldn't swap it for a gold pig.

We love being the underdogs and the pressure is all on Leeds,I'm confident our lads will give us a performance to be proud about.

C'mon Fev

Forza Fev

Me too I am walking to the ground down the back lane starting at Halfpenny lane.You get a good view of the new stands and ground and the noise will compliment it.No nerves today there is no pressure on us like the Bradford game the pressure is on Leeds.Hope we keep the score respectable and bank a fortune.

Dont think we'll get anywhere near em bob.

I think the wife would probably commit gingercide if we won as id be such a pain in the ar se

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Archived