Todays game

Tyrone Shoelaces

Well done Hornets - tough encounter from all accounts - and now guaranteed play-offs.

With Barrow on fire we cannot let up. It's hard to see Toulouse faltering too much and I believe we should aim for second place.

This would give us 2 routes to promotion, home ties, albeit with, potentially, an extra game to places 3, 4 & 5.

Look forward to reading details of the great result and how the Oldham contingent played.

I did see it.There was nothing poor about it. White was tackled fairly and then stood up and punched Corey Lee in the face. It was blatant and unnecessary, the referee had no choice but to give a red card. As far as the game goes i thought it was a good tough encounter by two evenly matched team. Apart from that one incident, the game was physical but without malice. Well played both teams.

The ref allowed holding down at the tackle and this as a result slowed the game down.

The sending off was a correct decision.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

Headbut ? I was right there there was a head in as there was all game from both sets of players the keighly 9 was at it all game but no other players reacted like White. In today's game from super league to amateur in the tackle all players put there heads in but was definitely no head butt. Happend right in front of the official if a head butt had been used in sure he would of intervened.

Was a tough physical game just a moment of madness cost the lad for the sending off

Archived