York Valkyrie v Leeds Rhinos this Sunday

York season ticket holders who go to Valks home league matches do not pay as it is included in their season ticket cost. It seems unfair that this Sundays game is a double header with the men's game so the ciub are charging £15 entry. Comments please.

Anyone who pays 15 quid to watch more garbage like that served up yesterday needs to give their head a shake. It should be a fiver to get in, or maybe they should let the lasses play Sheffield?

I noticed 3 of the Sheffield lads there yesterday including Matty Marsh, bet they are quaking in their boots after watching that

46 minutes ago, only 2 weeks away said:

Anyone who pays 15 quid to watch more garbage like that served up yesterday needs to give their head a shake. It should be a fiver to get in, or maybe they should let the lasses play Sheffield?

I noticed 3 of the Sheffield lads there yesterday including Matty Marsh, bet they are quaking in their boots after watching that

That'd be the same Matty Marsh who was told he'd be 3rd choice FB if he stayed this season 🫤

1 hour ago, only 2 weeks away said:

It’s called being a supporter. A supporter goes through thick and thin. After all without the supporters in the doldrums days we wouldn’t be where we are now

• Like 3

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

12 hours ago, DEANO said:

It’s called being a supporter. A supporter goes through thick and thin. After all without the supporters in the doldrums days we wouldn’t be where we are now

somehow these days feels more doldum than the doldum days, back then we had nowt but you always felt the team on the pitch was battling together for the club. now we have loads of opportunities and we are just butchering them all

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nearenough said:

somehow these days feels more doldum than the doldum days, back then we had nowt but you always felt the team on the pitch was battling together for the club. now we have loads of opportunities and we are just butchering them all

I'll say it again, the communication between the club and the fans is abysmal, there is little wonder fans are fed up. Clint boasted at the last forum how he had strengthened his PR team, so waht do they do? No match highlights on the website for weeks, no updates on the huge frenchman or the other signings he said were on their way, no report of the Valkyrie 'nines' success with a very young squad, or the Valkyrie under 19's who beat Featherstone last week.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Yorkie-Girl said:

York season ticket holders who go to Valks home league matches do not pay as it is included in their season ticket cost. It seems unfair that this Sundays game is a double header with the men's game so the ciub are charging £15 entry. Comments please.

As it's a cup game for the knights i think we have to give half the gate money to Sheffield and i presume both clubs have to agree to the ticket price.

21 hours ago, Yorkie-Girl said:

What do you think the club should do? 

6 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

What do you think the club should do? 

As I see it, you're not paying for Valkyrie games as part of your season ticket, their games are just a free "bonus" if you buy a season ticket. Similarly, there's no discount on your season ticket if you choose not to watch their games.

• Like 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

2 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

As I see it, you're not paying for Valkyrie games as part of your season ticket, their games are just a free "bonus" if you buy a season ticket. Similarly, there's no discount on your season ticket if you choose not to watch their games.

I agree.

Anyway I've just been down to the shop to buy three tickets for Sunday...