2016 NRL Finals - Week 3 - MATCH THREAD

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rapana try planted on the line in the corner from a great pass.

Spot on with the conversion, too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Regardless of the outcome, Sticky has built a far better team than I thought he ever could. 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cronk over.

Next to the posts, too, so Melbourne should be back in the lead.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Canberra much better in attack and have stretched the Storm a number of times. Croker sadly is not 100% but Canberra look very good and effective, But have only one try. Discipline is very poor and is assisting Melbourne. Could hurt Canberra later in the game with the silly penalties. Munster for me is the key to this game. Canberra need to shut him down. Can somebody shut Gus Gould up? He just talks nonsense most the time and very anti Melbourne/Queensland.

Archived