Leigh sign David Thompson from Wire

Also not 100% on Vea, but he does play a lot of games and takes a lot of ball up. Next season will be trying to reach the 8's and if we do that we will kick on in 2018 imo, so we need to be better than 4 other teams.

If Leigh are going to use him as a running back rower just be aware that he can't pass and often get beaten on the outside

If they're planning on using him as a front rower just be aware his defence is awful

Other than that I'm sure he'll do just fine !

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

I wish they'd take our coach and CEO as well.

Just maybe, your coach could not improve Mr. Vae to be better than Toppy tells it, quite frankly I would not want KC at Leigh, I can not recall a Saints team in the last 30 or more years to be as one dimensional as this one, time will tell how Leigh will go but I hope we do not forsake the type of football we have been playing.

If I am to be totally honest I thought Leigh were heading towards a few drives and a kick type of football, then it gradually changed back, it started improving around the time that Paul Cooke joined the coaching staff, coincidence or input, make your own minds up, personally I would lean to the latter.

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

Just maybe, your coach could not improve Mr. Vae to be better than Toppy tells it, quite frankly I would not want KC at Leigh, I can not recall a Saints team in the last 30 or more years to be as one dimensional as this one, time will tell how Leigh will go but I hope we do not forsake the type of football we have been playing.

Why do you think I want rid? :)

Archived