NRL Membership Tracker

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

South Sydney & The Broncos remain the powerhouses of the NRL but both are down on numbers from last season, Well done Melbourne there doing well. It cannot be denied that if

South Sydney , Brisbane, St Merge, Parramatta, Dogs, Newcastle, Storm, New Zealand dominated the NRL for a period of time our game would be in a much better place, These are the clubs people support & that wont change.

Imagine Cronulla, Gold Coast, Manly, Easts dominated and our finals played in front of sub 20,000 crowds, The game would die a slow death. 

• 2 weeks later...

What's the reason for Penrith's drop?  I would have thought that, like Canberra, last seasons promise would have led to a substantial rise.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

Storm on 16,978 a tad off 17,000 amazing figures before the start of the first game. 

With a solid start i expect 20,000 target will be reached. 

Just as i was writing this it has ticked over to 17,001 

AMAZING, Rugby League well and truely alive in Victoria. 

Archived