Fev prediction's

graham fisher

11 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Thats right because loosing to batley really would be the Pitts! 

Nope. Not the pits. You're the better team. Just unbearable. The pain is unimaginable if I'm honest. I'd say watching us lose to batley is up there with childbirth, but I'm a man so suspect I'm over-egging it a tad. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NickD said:

Nope. Not the pits. You're the better team. Just unbearable. The pain is unimaginable if I'm honest. I'd say watching us lose to batley is up there with childbirth, but I'm a man so suspect I'm over-egging it a tad. 

Try kidney stone's 

The most painful imaginable 

For a bloke.. 

Didn't cry thou :)

8 hours ago, coolie said:

Bloody hard as nails us southstanders ;)

You're definitely exaggerating now.  A few little stones worse than watching us lose to the doggies. I don't buy it.  Maybe you just don't hate it as much as I do?

You know dom and patch so should have an insight into how we move around the field. Whats been shaken off a tad though is the monotonous one up rugby.

Were far from the finished article though

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived