new hunslet coach

LENIN

new hunslet coach

who would you like. but who will we get to see us til end season

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

Well anyone who takes the 2 points in front of the sticks, resulting in us not losing matches, gets our scrum half to go forward every game and setting up attacking moves, and players to start passing the ball more .and trying to offload the ball more in the tackle. Also if he could pick our best players available and not his mates or favourites would be a good start, please. So no more clowns, don't go back to Billy smart's for a coach. think that's where the last three came from. And finally, I think it's time we had a change of assistant coach, not blaming him, just that a coach usually has his own assistant, or who he wants to join him, although that's not been the case at Hunslet it should be.

Gary Thornton or a player coach with connections who can bring in some quailty with him a bit like Marchy did back in 2010.

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

48 minutes ago, Blackpool Hawk said:

Gary Thornton or a player coach with connections who can bring in some quailty with him a bit like Marchy did back in 2010.

You could do a lot worse than Gary Thornton he did nowt wrong at York, but im more than happy with the coach we have now.

An Idea............................ 

So as to boost Press coverage.. Increase attendance... Etc etc.... We tap into Leeds Utd.... Getting A Famous name to be Head coach.... I. E..  90mph Peter Lorimer........ That would Pull the crowds in........... 

so 2 bobs in temporary charge

and the players who were not selected by coyle now return

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

Archived