Disgusting from a coach

billybulldog

Some People don't like some things i put on this forum and they have a right for there opinion, but alot slated me because i don't want and never have wanted Disking as a coach, and yes i get angry because i love my club and it hurts me to see what us going on, and yesterday takes the biscuit, for a head coach to turn to suppirters in the stand and tell them to f...k off is an utter disgrace, there was even children present when he said that, and what kind of coach turns up to a major televised game suffering from a mass hangover because he was plasterd the night before from a trip to the races then to finish off the night getting hammered at legends bar batley,that is not very profesional to say the least, but the main incident in telling supporters to f..k off is by far a sackable offence and rightly so, Kevin Nicholas im sorry but if you condone those actions you are no better than him, action needs to be taken as that is shocking, shocking behaviour from your head coach. Imo of course

24 minutes ago, billybulldog said:

Some People don't like some things i put on this forum and they have a right for there opinion, but alot slated me because i don't want and never have wanted Disking as a coach, and yes i get angry because i love my club and it hurts me to see what us going on, and yesterday takes the biscuit, for a head coach to turn to suppirters in the stand and tell them to f...k off is an utter disgrace, there was even children present when he said that, and what kind of coach turns up to a major televised game suffering from a mass hangover because he was plasterd the night before from a trip to the races then to finish off the night getting hammered at legends bar batley,that is not very profesional to say the least, but the main incident in telling supporters to f..k off is by far a sackable offence and rightly so, Kevin Nicholas im sorry but if you condone those actions you are no better than him, action needs to be taken as that is shocking, shocking behaviour from your head coach. Imo of course

If that is what happened then he should be sacked. Professional misconduct.

you cant have a paid employee of the club saying that to paying customers.

I wont hold my breath though.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

34 minutes ago, billybulldog said:

If this is what happened, you should provide proof. Otherwise, just be quiet please before you get yourself in trouble

15 minutes ago, buford t justice said:

If that is what happened then he should be sacked. Professional misconduct.

you cant have a paid employee of the club saying that to paying customers.

I wont hold my breath though.

Absolutely disgraceful from a head coach of any team not just ours, utterly disgusting

1 minute ago, Supertyke said:

If this is what happened, you should provide proof. Otherwise, just be quiet please before you get yourself in trouble

I will not be quiet at all and i will not be told by you what to do, the proof is all over twitter, and all over facebook, one supporter has pictures of him being drunk at legends bar as he was there and he showed my son those pictures last night

On your head be it. But don't blame me when someone takes offence to what you say and asks you to prove it in court...

2 minutes ago, TheBritishBulldog said:

clearly you have forgotten the only way to settle any rugby league dispute nowadays is on Judge Rinder

Nar kyle would be better

Lie detector results

Jezza

Question 1. this season matt do you think the players have let you down

Diskin. No

Jezza

Test says your lying

Question 2.do you think you've got your head up your ar.se regarding the fans?

Diskin. No

Jezza. This test said you was lying

Question 3 do you think you can turn the current situation around with the playing squad and coaching skill you have?

Diskin. Yes

Guess what ladies & gentlemen..... 

FULL HOUSE :)

50 minutes ago, billybulldog said:

I will not be quiet at all and i will not be told by you what to do, the proof is all over twitter, and all over facebook, one supporter has pictures of him being drunk at legends bar as he was there and he showed my son those pictures last night

The very fact that this scenario has been brought up, albeit on this forum, would in most sporting circles at the very least merit an investigation by the Club. As Kevin Nicholas utilises the media of this forum, I would hope that this would happen.

8 minutes ago, Bulldog Days said:

The very fact that this scenario has been brought up, albeit on this forum, would in most sporting circles at the very least merit an investigation by the Club. As Kevin Nicholas utilises the media of this forum, I would hope that this would happen.

I'm sure he will investigate the goings on

Kevin

Matt did you swear at the fan's??

Diskin 

No

Investigation closed ;)

There were a lot of witnesses apparently to what he said so id imagine theres some weight behind this. Appalling behaviour from an employee of the club.

Toulouse at home next Sunday will give the club an idea of how much this man has decimated our fan base, we'll go for 60 in front of about 400.

6 minutes ago, buford t justice said:

There were a lot of witnesses apparently to what he said so id imagine theres some weight behind this. Appalling behaviour from an employee of the club.

Toulouse at home next Sunday will give the club an idea of how much this man has decimated our fan base, we'll go for 60 in front of about 400.

Our Club has always been built on the values of a family Club, which Kevin Nicholas has always reiterated. If this behaviour is corroborated by witnessing spectators, then there is no room for Diskin at our Club.

I was not there so I cannot comment on whether or not Mr  Diskin swore at Batley fans .IF he did then it is a disgrace and demonstrates that he is "losing it" . I am sure that other fans who were there can corroborate the story (or not as the case may be ) .

In respect of his alleged antics on Saturday night I reckon that it is none of our business as he is in his own private time !

If the "swearing" allegation is true it should not come as a surprise as it is straight out of the "Bradford Rugby League Coaching Handbook" . I am sure spectators will remember Jimmy Lowes having a go at his own supporters up at the Mount in recent months when he had to be held back from jumping into the crowd at the top end of the ground ! Furthermore , you have to remember that our coach came from the Bradford culture which was not only a losing culture but a failing culture across the board. It is little wonder that his coaching "style" seems to be upsetting so many spectators and players alike !!

I cannot remember a time when so many staunch supporters have such a negative view of the Coach in particular and the team  in general .You have to remember that some of these people are also BISSA members and are therefore fully committed to the cause and consequently their views must carry some weight whether Kevin likes it or not !! 

It's obvious that Mr Diskin can talk a good game at interview otherwise Kevin would not have employed him ! However , in most managerial jobs you have to serve a probationary period where your contract can be terminated if you do not come up to the standard expected or required . I would seriously suggest that Mr Diskin's probationary period is over and that the Board should now act accordingly because this club and this team are going downhill rapidly .

Currently ,it seems that it was a  mistake to appoint this man as Coach . Mistakes can and must be forgiven because as a Board , Batley ,to their eternal credit, have not made many mistakes in recent years .HOWEVER , it would be a huge mistake if the Board were now to ignore the evidence that is in front of them  !

Act now before it is too late !

Every club needs its supporters otherwise they are doomed.Obviously I was not there so do not know the story but there are questions that need asking,were the supporters being personal toward Diskin which if so is not on.If not it is totally unacceptable for any coach to act in this way.i would imagine Kevin,being a decent honest guy will certainly be looking into this accusation and if it is proved to be true he "Diskin" will be on his way out.

5 minutes ago, nineoil said:

I was not there so I cannot comment on whether or not Mr  Diskin swore at Batley fans .IF he did then it is a disgrace and demonstrates that he is "losing it" . I am sure that other fans who were there can corroborate the story (or not as the case may be ) .

In respect of his alleged antics on Saturday night I reckon that it is none of our business as he is in his own private time !

If the "swearing" allegation is true it should not come as a surprise as it is straight out of the "Bradford Rugby League Coaching Handbook" . I am sure spectators will remember Jimmy Lowes having a go at his own supporters up at the Mount in recent months when he had to be held back from jumping into the crowd at the top end of the ground ! Furthermore , you have to remember that our coach came from the Bradford culture which was not only a losing culture but a failing culture across the board. It is little wonder that his coaching "style" seems to be upsetting so many spectators and players alike !!

I cannot remember a time when so many staunch supporters have such a negative view of the Coach in particular and the team  in general .You have to remember that some of these people are also BISSA members and are therefore fully committed to the cause and consequently their views must carry some weight whether Kevin likes it or not !! 

It's obvious that Mr Diskin can talk a good game at interview otherwise Kevin would not have employed him ! However , in most managerial jobs you have to serve a probationary period where your contract can be terminated if you do not come up to the standard expected or required . I would seriously suggest that Mr Diskin's probationary period is over and that the Board should now act accordingly because this club and this team are going downhill rapidly .

Currently ,it seems that it was a  mistake to appoint this man as Coach . Mistakes can and must be forgiven because as a Board , Batley ,to their eternal credit, have not made many mistakes in recent years .HOWEVER , it would be a huge mistake if the Board were now to ignore the evidence that is in front of them  !

Very well put sir imo of course

5 minutes ago, nineoil said:

An  excellent post nine 'oil. Balanced and to the point. When sponsors and volunteers to the Club are also carrying those same views, it certainly is time to call time on Mr Diskin and his Bradford entourage.

Just been on my facebook and a new batley bulldogs site has been set up by rich ellis and fans are on there now saying he did say f off to a group of fans, so people can go on that facebook page and read the comments, so apparently its all true what he did??

I was there. Nobody swore at Matt Diskin and he chose to use the two words of " off!" I will gladly go to court if required and give evidence,  as would the rest of my party who all heard him. We waited over an hour to tell Kevin what went on but in that time I only saw Diskin and Bretherton board the coach. Dane did get on and then got off again. 

I for one wont be at the Toulouse game.

if that is the contempt he has for the supporters, and the club are fine with this and backing him then I shall not be visiting again until he goes.

As if the performances arent bad enough, this is the final straw.

id encourage all fans to make a statement to the club and boycott the Toulouse game in protest at this mans attitude to the fans.

plenty of folks around clapping lads off pitch, ainey and scotty were last couple been clapped off and a few fans were telling diskin to go,fall on yer sword, plain as day and probably footage somewere the big man himself telling fans who have dug in to buy seats,bricks,pay into bissa,sponser this and that player,support in any way possible for decades be told to F off is a disgrace,  must a been 20 or more seen this happen and it did upset a few fans for sure. i know it dont matter much what the fans think or say at the moment in all this, i know he wont be sacked as the whole board will stand by their man rather than act for the sake of the whole team and club,

so many faces missing yesterday who chose to stay at hame and have got to admit i said before the game without brownies impact we would lose, the coach as us playing like a load a u12s still trying to get to know whos doing what and we looked lost with no impact,rubbish chips to nothing,only faz scotty and ainey wanting to put in a shift. a shadow of what we had and it hurts bad. check the crowd come sunday and i bet it wont be worth opening before long, we would a played better and probably won if coach had stopped at home and let danny run the show.sad days a coming.

Maybe he doesn't need the brass what with his property portfolio. Cleaning firm and estate agents. Do the right thing Matt your obviously not enjoying it and the players don't respect you or condone your antics

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived