Regan Grace Signs New St Helens Contract

Still loads to learn, but he's a very exciting player.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Excellent news for saints and Wales. Just makes you wonder how many more regan grace's there are in Wales waiting to be unearthed. 

Any news on the other Welsh youngster Calvin Wellington in terms of breaking into the 1st team squad??

1 hour ago, Saint 1 said:

Only one non-pivot has more try assists than Percival this year and that's Shenton. Maybe his decision making is better than you give him credit for and there's no point passing to a winger with no space in front of him? 

Probably being harsh on him if those stats are correct. It's a perception I've developed, especially on the back of the last game; Grace is rapid and his second try at the MW highlighted how dangerous he can if given the ball in a bit of space. Couple of incidents on Thu where Percival could have done the same but chose not to. The 'Wailing Wall' (to quote Red Rooster ref Red Vee) has highlighted something similar so I'm not the only one to spot it. 

Archived