Rochdale predictions

graham fisher

11 hours ago, YOUNG UN said:

Excellent display today from 1-17. What a difference from the GM days to how we performed today. We look fit, keen, fast and have a great team spirit for all to see. Yes Rochdale were poor but we never really gave them a sniff. We could have had 70 today quite easily. Wonderful to watch and although we went through a 15 minute quiet period in the second half we still managed to match our first half points tally. 

Spot on. Strange that quiet period but we did come out of it.  Great team performance and as others have said hard to single any one out. Pleased for Potts though. Wasn't given much of a chance until now.  

If only.....Sykes hadn't missed five kicks at goal.

if only.....we hadn't had that quiet period, we would have had a massive score.

i must not let that detract from such an exciting team performance with some good individual displays played before us. Hands up if you knew Glover could shift like that? I thought his centre play and hat-trick would have given him the MoM, but happy that it went to his winger, Potts, with his four tries. 

Whilst the Rochdale team played poorly, with their er, big forwards a little too big to  be of any great value, that could not be said for their band of supporters, which remained very vocal throughout the game chanting their team on.  Well done to them..

Legs, Dews, Legs.

4 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

i must not let that detract from such an exciting team performance with some good individual displays played before us. Hands up if you knew Glover could shift like that? . 

Not me...

43 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

1 or 2 Rochdale fans having a go at the ref on there forum, personally I thought he'd a decent game,but it's easy to say that when you've won. 

I've seen worse refs 

By a long way,didn't get much wrong and let the game flow

He did ok for me.

Archived