NRL Round 24 Match Thread

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Titans finally get on the scoreboard. Some Fijian on debut (don't ask me his name). Conversion missed.

24-4 Parra, 16 minutes to go.

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

This is rather funny. No try this time. Although it was not as clear cut in my opinion.

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Just now, Graham said:

Neil Henry looks lonely. Will nobody sit next to him?

Jarryd?

* Subject to change

The Titans seem to think they just need to cross the try line to score. It's not the NFL! Must be the Hayne effect.

* Subject to change

Just now, Farmduck said:

Parra's second half is pretty bad for a top 8 team.

I think Atkins got the Jennings call right.

But Sterlo's happy with the opportunity it gives them to work on their defense.

* Subject to change

1 minute ago, Graham said:

Titans try. What, no bunker?

Mercy call by Atkins.

* Subject to change

The Prince of Bel Air scores a double off a great pass from Moses.

* Subject to change

4 minutes ago, Graham said:

7330437B-794B-4A58-8317-3BF5A1D1CC25-202-000000226905260F.jpeg.e7342922b2707ebe66b179459c31830e.jpeg

Smith try at the death.

Eels 30 - 8 Titans

You have to feel for Neil Henry not a performance by his team to do him any favours.

Luckily for him, every one will be discussing the bunker's howler.

* Subject to change

Well I'm glad I didn't stick around for the second half of that one. 

I can cop on field referees making an incorrect call in the moment, but the bunker making an error like that is downright infuriating.

A crowd of 6,826 is another testament to Thursday night footy. One day, I am going to go to a Thursday night game at ANZ and test if I can have a conversation with my mate on the other side by way of yelling across the pitch!

Forget about the conversation. You could order a beer without leaving your seat.

* Subject to change

Archived