Roosters v Storm game taken to Adelaide

Melbourne , Bondi, Adelaide... All great RL nursery's :negative: 

On 19/12/2017 at 8:24 PM, RabbitRhinoovOZ said:

Melbourne , Bondi, Adelaide... All great RL nursery's :negative: 

If the likes of yourself where running our game it would only be played in your backyard.

Open your eyes , many more people want to participate and play League. This sport has potential to compete with soccer world wide.

Only issue is primitive attitudes like that of Rabbit.

2 hours ago, Deranged Drunk Guy said:

If the likes of yourself where running our game it would only be played in your backyard.

Open your eyes , many more people want to participate and play League. This sport has potential to compete with soccer world wide.

Only issue is primitive attitudes like that of Rabbit.

Merry Christmas DDG, have a few for me ;).

13 minutes ago, Deranged Drunk Guy said:

Even though we have had our different opinions I'd like to say best wishes and merry Xmas to you also Rabitt. 

You may not like the storm but I do like the rabbits. 

Boiled? Skinned? Roast?

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

18 minutes ago, Vichyssoise said:

Boiled? Skinned? Roast?

Vichy there Rabbitohs not rabbits, So where the guys who killed the rabbits ,skinned and sold them.

Merry Christmas mate , Any chance you could do away with that profile pick of boff head gallen in 2018 please....?

14 minutes ago, Deranged Drunk Guy said:

Yes believe it or not we in Melbourne know there called the Rabbitohs. Due to me typing on mobile I do shorten a lot of words. 

Iconic RL institution South Sydney Rabbitohs , Man Utd of Rugby League. 

Hopefully no hard felling's mate & we'll start fresh in 2018. What's important is we're both passionate about our teams and I absolutely respect that.

Yes I agree RROZ , here's to a new start. 

My apologies for any offensive words I directed towards you. 

Your passion for the Rabbitohs is impressive, now just get those thousands of members through those turnstiles, the more ppl coming to our sport the better. A strong South Sydney Rabbitohs makes Rugby League even stronger. 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Drunk Guy said:

Yes I agree RROZ , here's to a new start. 

My apologies for any offensive words I directed towards you. 

Your passion for the Rabbitohs is impressive, now just get those thousands of members through those turnstiles, the more ppl coming to our sport the better. A strong South Sydney Rabbitohs makes Rugby League even stronger. 

All good mate.

Get a room, you two. :D

Is this an example of that 'true spirit' of Christmas?

Merry Christmas to you too.

RR, I promise to do away with Gallen's head for the New Year. Good ol' Col. Klink might make a come back. It's long overdue.

Anyway, back on topic.  Better to have a blockbuster (at least on paper) match than a cripple fight between 15 & 16. Adelaide may be starved of rugby, but it doesn't mean anything will appeal to the crowds. Good move, I reckon.

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

Archived