Swinton March 4th

Krzzystuff

OK i know its early days for this thread but we're the expansionist and we don't go by no rules if ya don't know!!!

I'm expecting the boys to put a 40+ scoreline on Swinton, might be over 60 even as Rowley will be ripping into the boys if they haven't already just sorted it out amongst themselves. We need to pass the ball out wide, not just run down the middle and hopefully after all them try's Brierly can get some more in game conversion practice.

McCrone and Whiting will be suspended so hopefully Wallace get's some game time, would Matau be ready? He apparently had a heavyweight fight in the lats few weeks according to the Proper Sport RL show. Sims needs a good game, i know was injured for a while but he didn't have the best game yesterday.

Overall this is the perfect rebound game we can have lined up after getting our asses handed to us so I expect the boys to make up for Sunday's showing.

30 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

OK i know its early days for this thread but we're the expansionist and we don't go by no rules if ya don't now!!!

I'm expecting the boys to put a 40+ scoreline on Swinton, might be over 60 even as Rowley will be ripping into the boys if they haven't already just sorted it out amongst themselves. We need to pass the ball out wide, not just run down the middle and hopefully after all them try's Brierly can get some more in game conversion practice.

McCrone and Whiting will be suspended so hopefully Wallace get's some game time, would Matau be ready? He apparently had a heavyweight fight in the lats few weeks according to the Proper Sport RL show. Sims needs a good game, i know was injured for a while but he didn't have the best game yesterday.

Overall this is the perfect rebound game we can have lined up after getting our asses handed to us so I expect the boys to make up for Sunday's showing.

100% agree with the sentiments. There is so much ahead and to play for. How the WP react is the important thing.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

Come back with a hard well thought out game plan which includes forwards driving forward, backs receiving ball at pace and slashing...knock them off their God Damned feet on defence.  If we do that we win!

6 hours ago, fevtom said:

I imagine this should be a routine win for you guys. There are worse teams in the league than Swinton, but probably only a couple. Swinton were founded in 1866. We really do have two ends of the spectrum here.

We don't take any game as routine...going for the win!  We will be ready.

17 hours ago, NickWeaver said:

Disciplinary Update:

Richard Whiting (Toronto Wolfpack) - Plead guilty but challenged the grading of a Grade D Dangerous Throw charge. The Tribunal agreed and downgraded the charge to a Grade B. Whiting is banned for 1 match and fined £250

OK so McCrone and Whiting are gone for the Swinton game only, a bit of rotation and rest won't hurt us.

10 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

OK so McCrone and Whiting are gone for the Swinton game only, a bit of rotation and rest won't hurt us.

Its going to be Okay but I don't like 'this overconfidence thing' or 'taking things for granted thing'....every game deserves the entire concentration of the entire club.  As far is Swinton is concerned, they are Lions formed in 1866, gotta be ready!   All hands on deck!  We are going for the win!

On 2/27/2018 at 2:46 AM, fevtom said:

I imagine this should be a routine win for you guys. There are worse teams in the league than Swinton, but probably only a couple. Swinton were founded in 1866. We really do have two ends of the spectrum here.

Don't try any of your tricks....we are not taking anything for granted.  We are fully preparing for the match and you guys better be ready for a big game  from our forwards!   The Pack didn't eat last week...those damn wild Broncos kicked us right in the chops....drove us off!!!!!

"Young uns gotta eat...am very hungry meself!"-Head Timberwolf

"Hunt With The Pack!"

7 minutes ago, krakauer said:

Well whatever happens please don't eta the yellow snow!!!!!

Archived