Hunslet reaction

Cl1998

14 hours ago, Seaton Sandy said:

If anybody should have the lowdown on forums(fora?) it must be a citizen of Ancient Rome. As for Democracy, it's all Greek to me! 

Just don't give the bar steward a fiddle....

44 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Nickname of course - real name was Huddart. Great bloke - about the only teacher who was prepared to persevere with the tearaways! 

Our old woodwork teacher at the old Richmond school used to slap the naughty boys cherry ellam they called him

1 hour ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Nickname of course - real name was Huddart. Great bloke - about the only teacher who was prepared to persevere with the tearaways! 

Real good teacher.I dropped Woodwork for Latin!! I can read prescriptions but my shelves fall down!!

16 hours ago, The Voodooguru said:

Is there a smash myself in the head with a claw hammer emoji on here?

:) 

The downside of anonymous forums (and democracy) for you sadly. 

Thanks to those who do feedback on the away matches by the way, Appreciated. I get to the odd ones but not many.

Most of us know that on balance its way too simplistic to assume we are just going to walk this league so I’m trying not to get too hysterical or facetious when we lose even though it is frustrating when we’re so close. Other than the injuries which are costing us at the moment I’m largely enjoying the season so far; it offers far more hope than it has done for years. I think with a bit of the rub of the green we’re capable of coming good. I’ll take it match by match. 

Archived