SOO in Toronto

ojx

Is the SOO game on Wednesday going to be recorded and played at a pub anywhere in Toronto in the evening?

What time is the kick off in Toronto? I'm sure to be at work.

2 hours ago, ojx said:

Is the SOO game on Wednesday going to be recorded and played at a pub anywhere in Toronto in the evening?

You had me for a minute there sailor-man.  I thought there was a game up in Sault Ste. Marie that I hadn't heard about.  LOL.

3 hours ago, ojx said:

Kick off at 6AM, live on Sportsnet World (and watchNRL). No need to tape it, replay at noon and at 6PM, perfect to show in a pub, if only they knew what we are talking about...

3 minutes ago, manu266 said:

Kick off at 6AM, live on Sportsnet World (and watchNRL). No need to tape it, replay at noon and at 6PM, perfect to show in a pub, if only they knew what we are talking about...

I think they actually believe in Oz that everyone would just know what it means...they probably do believe that..

I watched it on the Montreal-Toronto bus just before the home opener. It's good to hear Rabbits' voice again.

But... that forward pass was obvious and yet no one from the Channel 9 crew even suggested it might have been forward. 

Archived