Wolfpack sightings

RobertAM

money must be tight at the Wolfpack...just went outside my condo on Queens Quay across from little Norway Park to walk the dog and saw the entire WP coaching staff go by on bikes...Nobby saw my Red Canada Day Wolfpack shirt and yelled out "Up the Wolfpack"   yelled same thing back at them...

2 hours ago, RobertAM said:

money must be tight at the Wolfpack...just went outside my condo on Queens Quay across from little Norway Park to walk the dog and saw the entire WP coaching staff go by on bikes...Nobby saw my Red Canada Day Wolfpack shirt and yelled out "Up the Wolfpack"   yelled same thing back at them...

I was concerned for your safety when I read the title. I wonder if Kman has seen any wolfpacks in his wilderness travels. I'd imagine they would be a rare sight. You were lucky Robert. :yes:

Seriously, it's good to wear the jersey around. It does get noticed. 

I recall many years ago waiting at Auckland International Airport (where the big jet engines roar), and feeling glum after the Warriors had gone to Oz and played a rubbish game. The team came past me laughing and joking in very high spirits, having just got back home. I wondered why I was down and they weren't, seeing they were on big bucks and I wasn't even getting paid. I decided then that unless the Warriors paid me to be their official worrier, I wouldn't worry about them losing again. Sure, I like them to win but am no longer concerned if they don't. I admit, I digressed.  

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

• 1 month later...

well another walk with the dog along Queens Quay just now and another sighting..Simon Finnegan and( I think) Kurt Haggerty

went riding by on those odd looking bikeshare cycles...they saw my cap and responded to my wave...hot day for practice at Lamport

but good to see they are at it....

I think Sims has mentioned it a few tie they bike around a lot. downtown Toronto driving inst the best and with them being used to the "correct" side and not the right side its just safer for all involved to go on a bike. Plus in RL can you ever have too much cardio?

Archived