Team practice today

RobertAM

Good time at the team practice this aft, lotsa fans showed up and afterwards we got to chat with the boys on the field ..

(that surface sure is springy!)..and as a bonus I finally got to hold the shield!! 

nice chatting with Josh McCrone and Jack Bussey. I ribbed Ashton Sims about his appearance on the CTV Social... he said it was

fun but bloody hot under those lights...

team_run_24_july.jpg

me and sheild 24 jul.jpg

4 hours ago, Loup said:

Fun event and very casual, they sold some merch, and all it cost TWP was a few bottles of water for the fans. It was baking hot.

with the game starting at 1:30 it's shaping up to be the same thing on Saturday..waiting for marketing to announce Thong Day!

Please let him up above help the Featherstone lads as it was boiling when we(Batley) where there and that was at 4.30pm.

2 hours ago, John WP Fan said:

The usual 15% off for season ticket holders, or better than that?

Thx

I think it was a bit better, but I didn't buy anything, my friend did.

40 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Please no. I have nightmares thinking about two gun toting TWP fans (you know who you are) in thongs!!!

Seriously...why are you dreaming of me in thongs dude!

Get your thoughts of my BPC!!!! P = Polish

8 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

Seriously...why are you dreaming of me in thongs dude!

Get your thoughts of my BPC!!!! P = Polish

They are nightmares of the Freddie Krueger variety. The Australians won’t see the funny side of this conversation.

rldfsignature.jpg

Just now, deluded pom? said:

They are nightmares of the Freddie Krueger variety. The Australians won’t see the funny side of this conversation.

But they will say they started it

Might have been for you Cameron Highlander, the accommodation had no air conditioning or fans, so all weekend I suffered with stifling heat, if next time I come again I will make sure I'm out of downtown Toronto if it's in summer.

I enjoyed my time there even so and the match day is something else never mind the score.

Archived