Goalkickers

Crown Flatter

41 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

He's an Aussie Nick. 

Wasn't he brought over by Leeds, and for some reason couldn't play for them ? Seem to remember they payed something towards his contract. Very good player too as I remember.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

13 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

9. Geoff Catling from the early 1980's, he definitely kicked a few

Good call WR, I had forgotten about Catling.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, grumpyoldram said:

Wasn't he brought over by Leeds, and for some reason couldn't play for them ? Seem to remember they payed something towards his contract. Very good player too as I remember.

No recollection of him at all. What year(s). We talking about?

35 minutes ago, DewsburyRams4ever said:

Wayne Collins: played 8, no goals kicked. Some bloke called Eaton seems to have been the major kicker that season with Richard Agar and Matt Bramald chipping in with a few more. Some other bloke called Kelly, who I recall played at 9, did score one drop goal however.

{The wonders of Rothmans}

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

23 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Wayne Collins: played 8, no goals kicked. Some bloke called Eaton seems to have been the major kicker that season with Richard Agar and Matt Bramald chipping in with a few more. Some other bloke called Kelly, who I recall played at 9, did score one drop goal however.

{The wonders of Rothmans}

8 games!  I must have been on holiday and missed him...

Archived