Sign in to follow this  
Total Rugby League

Scotland announce side for clash in Cumbria

The Scottish line-up for the Under 19s fixture with Cumberland at Wath Brow Hornets on Sunday (23 September) has been confirmed. The side is: Euan Caldwell (Bon Accord Bulls), Liam Jones (Warrington Wolves), Joe Camlin (Siddal), Robbie Wales (Edinburgh Eagles), Finlay Thain (Edinburgh Eagles), Alex Williams (Edinburgh Eagles), Aidan Giblett (Manchester Rangers), Chris Paterson (Newcastle Thunder), Dan May (Halifax ERA),…

The post Scotland announce side for clash in Cumbria appeared first on Total Rugby League.

View the full article

On 9/18/2018 at 3:45 PM, bamfordsbeans said:

Three or four Scottish clubs mentioned.

Is there any activity in Scotland atm?

There was some activity in the last few minutes, when I typed out all the things that had happened this summer. I then pressed submit reply and it disappeared. Agh!

Try again 

Edinburgh Eagles played about 8 games, reached the north east England cup final, played Strathmore twice to decide Scottish champions and friendlies.

Start here Strathmore Silverbacks played Edinburgh and a couple of games against Bon Accord Bulls.

Bon Accord Bulls - development side in Banchory

Glasgow RL started training with a view to playing in Scottish league next year

Aberdeen announced they were forming/reforming but I've not heard anything since.

That Italian team that plays in France came over and played a game - can't remember who.

There was a North v South game in Kinross in order to select a Club XIII - can't remember if they played.

Under 16 & Under 19 training camps.

Activity in primary schools has started again.

33 minutes ago, Methven Hornet said:

That Italian team that plays in France came over and played a game - can't remember who.

There was a North v South game in Kinross in order to select a Club XIII - can't remember if they played.

Under 16 & Under 19 training camps.

Activity in primary schools has started again.

Thanks, that sounds promising and more than i was expecting 

• Like 1