London NRL signing imminent

1 hour ago, Monkey Lover said:

How many of those players have gone on to play elsewhere in a better side than Hull? 

None of them were good enough hence the reason they were disposed of. 

Never given a chance in the first place so no way of knowing how they might have turned out elsewhere, to suggest none of them were any good is simply guesswork, and in fact James Cunningham has completely disproved your statement.

That not a single player to debut under Lee Radford in the last 5 years from the clubs much vaunted academy system is a first XVII player tells you all you need to know about how the club develops our youngsters. Radford and Last are a disgrace and why we've had to bring in championship level dross as our BIG signings as Pearson has described them, it would be utterly laughable if it wasn't so desperately sad.

Pearson is a liar and deliberately misleads supporters and has done so on many occasions over the last few seasons and Radford has dragged the club backwards on the long term basis after being given everything at his disposal and taking over a squad that was already on the up and an academy full of cracking youngsters, quite a few that were England academy. Funny how every single academy player to debut under his stewardship has been let go or failed to make any inroads, the list is huge, yet you can't see a problem with that, ffs, wake up!

12 hours ago, Monkey Lover said:

James Cunningham the only one you can name? ?

He is playing for London Broncos and had one offer on the table in the summer from Hull KR. 

Yep, that’s real proof of Hull FC releasing Young players that with a bit of coaching would be in their first team.

Again, I will ask, which players have Hull FC let go that Lee Radford has been wrong about and are now ripping it up elsewhere? I will give you a clue, James Cunningham isn’t one of them ??

Kids who are binned off after not being developed/not getting any game time will rarely ever develop because they've stagnated compared to their peers, lost confidence and lost a love for the sport. Thus when disposed of they'll leave the game entirely or end up playing amateur/lower grade.

Never in the 40 years I've been watching Hull FC have we had such a dearth of youngsters coming through.But carry on ignoring the reality of how mickey poor the clubs youth system is and how it's ###### away the talent over the last 5 years, I expect you think signing Dawson, resigning Thompson (was a mistake to get rid but is no tree puller) and that waster Washbrook (Radford's friend so he could get a testimonial) is good business? Then we have greats such as injury prone can't defend for poop Talanoa resigned thus pushing youngsters out again, c'mon, tell me who Radford and Last have developed, we are the worst club in the league for it, probably worst club incl Championship too for developing youngsters.

Archived