band at leeds

As an away fan I don't mind them, they give Leeds a bit more uniqueness.  But i'm not sure I could do with them tooting and parping away for every home game.

Have to say I didn't notice them from the away end, the South Stand looks fantastic but its not the same beast as it was. Still enjoy calling every away pass forward though ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It gets me when they do one bang on the drum thing it goes on for ages " bum   bum    bum.  Bum.   Bum.   Bum.  Bum.   Bum.  Bum " drives me up the wall when I'm trying to follow the game

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

54 minutes ago, fieldofclothofgold said:

It gets me when they do one bang on the drum thing it goes on for ages " bum   bum    bum.  Bum.   Bum.   Bum.  Bum.   Bum.  Bum " drives me up the wall when I'm trying to follow the game

wonder if they all get outside B&Q for an hour to practice seen as they love the sound they make.or even at home in garden..:popcorn::punish:

Archived