NRL 2019 - Round 9 - Match Thread

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fusitua gives the Warriors a chance to draw level.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I lose connection for a few seconds and, when I get back on, the Warriors have scored again. No conversion, so Warriors 22:18 Dragons.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Fox audio keeps getting interference from somewhere. That voice that comes on and chuckles and says something incomprehensible has been on and off all day.

We saw this last week If the ball is batted forward the bunker can rule on it because it's not a pass, even if it's going along the backline.

2 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Brett Finch?

That's what I thought it was the first couple of times.

Hiku try. Herbert misses the goal.

FT:   Warriors   26       St George   18

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Lovely pass by Dikorima

And from Tofu before that. No conversion, but the Warriors won't care. 26:18 at the hooter.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sky Sports are padding the gap between the two matches with... some Rugby Union. Er, thanks but no thanks.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Chambers playing game 200 and the Earls playing in one of those very rare away strips - one that would look good as their main jumper.

Archived