And now a week off.

spanishknight

A well deserved week off (plus means I can get the garden done!).

Then let’s get up to Barrow in numbers, heard a few say they aren’t going as it’s too far to go, come on guys it’s only £15 and 2 hours on the coach. Lovely scenery, good atmosphere at the ground, few decent pubs/clubs near Barrow’s ground.

57 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

Then let’s get up to Barrow in numbers, heard a few say they aren’t going as it’s too far to go, come on guys it’s only £15 and 2 hours on the coach. Lovely scenery, good atmosphere at the ground, few decent pubs/clubs near Barrow’s ground.

Go on the Fun bus and enjoy the day, Barrow are 2nd off the bottom and with Dewsbury away at Rochdale next week could be even deeper in trouble, they will be fighting for their lives, lets give the Knights players as much support as possible, win this one and were not far off the FIVE.

1 hour ago, AB Knight said:

How fast is the coach going to be travelling at, if it is going to get from York to Barrow in 2hrs??

3 hours ago, White Knight said:

We’re you basing it on how fast your delivery van/bike goes? ?

4B45553F-0C93-4F8A-94FC-68149302CBDE.jpeg

Oh if only we had bikes...I have to make do with a trolley sometimes, this is me on my round earlier:

52CC5348-E80A-4C78-B0FC-324A6612808B.jpeg

Archived