Hunslet.

The Voodooguru

1 hour ago, The Voodooguru said:

Looks like they could be missing a few with bans after the disciplinary panel. Every little helps with our injuries. 

If justice was really blind then both sides involved in that shameful encounter would be lacking a lot of personnel going into the butt-end of the season. However as has often been seen the disciplinary system is far from transparent and decisions often reflect the agenda of Red Hall .............?

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/08/2019 at 17:59, The Voodooguru said:

Looks like they could be missing a few with bans after the disciplinary panel. Every little helps with our injuries. 

They were missing last night at Skolars............can't believe what I saw at the end of that match.

It was 30-30 and Skolars had drop goal attempts charged down...from one of them Hunslet broke away from nr their own line...it finished 30-34.....Hunslet winning try was from a deffo forward pass, the touchie stood back to indicate forward pass...then Hunslet players berated him so he then moved into dead ball area to give try....never seen that happen before...suppose nothing can be done either.???...........just seen on Skolars sight that seemingly the Ref had called pass ok and overruled touchie...oh well hard luck then Skolars.

3 hours ago, Chrome Dome said:

They were missing last night at Skolars............can't believe what I saw at the end of that match.

It was 30-30 and Skolars had drop goal attempts charged down...from one of them Hunslet broke away from nr their own line...it finished 30-34.....Hunslet winning try was from a deffo forward pass, the touchie stood back to indicate forward pass...then Hunslet players berated him so he then moved into dead ball area to give try....never seen that happen before...suppose nothing can be done either.???...........just seen on Skolars sight that seemingly the Ref had called pass ok and overruled touchie...oh well hard luck then Skolars.

Thought they were average, both middles looking like gazza,s 5 bellies mate

London should have had the game sewn up but lacked defence structure at crucial times especially in middle.

We went there in the cup with 14 men. Fui playing centre and got a result. After 2 weeks off. Players resting the little nightly injuries. I expect them to come out firing. 

Should have ollie back now to. And hopefully ell could maybe br back for play offs?

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 08:31, Chrome Dome said:

I counted 7 knock ons from Hunslet from kickoffs & dropouts! I still don't know how they won!

Archived