31 Aug: SL: Catalans Dragons v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 5pm (UK time) (TV)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/08/19 at 16:00

1 hour ago, Manfred Mann said:

Not really.

If London wins two of  its next three games, and Wakefield loses its next two games against Wigan and Warrington (likely), and finally loses its last round game against London at Wakefield, then Wakefield will be relegated.

If London wins its next three games (Leeds at home, Hull KR away, Wakefield away) then Wakefield or Hull KR will be relegated. 

But is that not really was what he actually means to say?

What I would say is that IF Leeds lose then the bottom 5 is as interesting as the top. Those 2 points however are a lifeline for KR.

I guess someone has record... but I just wonder what the table would be without the golden point??

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Kasiano's defence , I'd have to point out that when he off-loaded earlier in the season he had someone backing up to take the pass . Now its just one-up drives with no support players .

Gigot has just nose-dived in form and is sulking from Samkins' replacing him as marquee player .

While they have been dire for the last 2 months its been in part to injuries/suspensions which have prevented them playing the same 17 for more than 2 games in a row . Its like they're playing the first game of the season every week .

The big problem is that MacNamara has earned himself job security by winning the CC last year and the Camp Nou game this year .

1 hour ago, Essai Machine said:

In Kasiano's defence , I'd have to point out that when he off-loaded earlier in the season he had someone backing up to take the pass . Now its just one-up drives with no support players .

No excuse for him throwing the ball forward or to ground though.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

21 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

So you choose to quote my post that was clearly a joke and ignore my post that suggests I think Hull KR will win?

And you choose to comment on my post that was clearly a joke, your just a Jealous Guy.

Archived