Sign in to follow this  
OriginalMrC

Try scoring charts

Anyone know where I can get detailed statistics for Superleague down to League one. Interested to know who the top scorers are in each division. The RFL should have stuff like this on the OuRLeague App. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OriginalMrC said:

Anyone know where I can get detailed statistics for Superleague down to League one. Interested to know who the top scorers are in each division. The RFL should have stuff like this on the OuRLeague App. 

Championship top scorers

3BBDBB69-418A-46B2-88E5-AE64BF86A3EA.png

SL top scorers

BF7D9A1F-B1A3-4099-AB25-C27AB1785943.png

Edited by Mr Plow
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Mr Plow. That's ridiculous from Matty Ashton, especially playing for a team that struggled for parts of the season. 

Doesn't appear to be anywhere that has detailed League 1 stats. Hopefully the RFL will add that next season

Stats in RL are generally very poor, Super League has the best but they’re laid out very poorly on their site. 

It’s nigh on impossible to find League One stats of a high enough standard, though. I wouldn’t hold your breath for an improvement. 

• Like 3

I've only got Doncasters stats.. 😛

Rob Terrace - Matchday Photographer / Highlights Editor, Doncaster RLFC. Freelance RL Photographer.

http://www.donsstats.co.uk - Full results and player stats for Doncaster RLFC from 1951 to the current day.

r82photography.photoshelter.com