Jump to content

Boxing Day tickets


NickD
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, coolie said:

Think everyone is unsure where the game is.. Don't be surprised if it is at Batley 🤔

It isn't at Batley.

Ball boys should get in for free, don't worry.

  • Haha 3

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 1 month later...
On 16/10/2021 at 15:17, Blind side johnny said:

It isn't at Batley.

Ball boys should get in for free, don't worry.

It’s at Batley.  Bizarre.  Thought it was our turn.  😤

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, NickD said:

It’s at Batley.  Bizarre.  Thought it was our turn.  😤

 

I think we missed a boxing day one due to covid. The first one last season was at ours but behind closed doors, so we missed the opportunity to raise some money celebrate the festive season at ours!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, NickD said:

It’s at Batley.  Bizarre.  Thought it was our turn.  😤

 

I do find it odd that a game that is a shared gate, why the Rams cannot sell the discounted tickets, for elements of the aging supporter who cannot or isn't tech savvy surely an over the counter sale would help the gate for the game to rise, the more avenues that are open the better for ticket sales 🤔

Maybe another example of Batley been one step ahead🤔

 

If only in the narrow minded category 🤔

 

Edited by coolie
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, coolie said:

I do find it odd that a game that is a shared gate, why the Rams cannot sell the discounted tickets, for elements of the aging supporter who cannot or isn't tech savvy surely an over the counter sale would help the gate for the game to rise, the more avenues that are open the better for ticket sales 🤔

Maybe another example of Batley been one step ahead🤔

 

If only in the narrow minded category 🤔

 

RAMS ANNOUNCE BOXING DAY CLASH AGAINST BULLDOGS – Dewsbury Rams RLFC

Discounted tickets available at Rams Stadium office.

  • Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...