16 Feb: The Betfred Championship Match Thread

1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

Nah I'm more than happy that the performance of your little team has absolutely no impact what so ever on my life thanks H,but feel free to carry on with your persecution complex,although I'm sure you can obtain help for that if it starts to overwhelm you.

Touched a nerve have I Dav?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

Touched a nerve have I Dav?

I'm sure this exchange was initiated by you on the back of my post about London's good win away at Widnes as you seem to see that as having some relevance to the club you follow and as such it seems to have touched a nerve with yourself H,enjoy the rest of your day.

16 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

They only had to look at Fax and their attack to see the organiser and runner did not work in Murrell and Johnston

When we played Fax I was always more worried when the ball went to the right side than the left, Johnston only worried you when he got the ball in broken play. My general rule of thumb was that whenever Fax scored on the right side Murrell had a hand in it and whenever Fax scored on the left side it was usually Tyrer catching a kick (or Grady breaking a tackle).

28 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

When we played Fax I was always more worried when the ball went to the right side than the left, Johnston only worried you when he got the ball in broken play. My general rule of thumb was that whenever Fax scored on the right side Murrell had a hand in it and whenever Fax scored on the left side it was usually Tyrer catching a kick (or Grady breaking a tackle).

To be fair on that point, when Grady broke a tackle most of time it was from a Johnston pass. Those two had a really good relationship on the pitch and losing Grady for the season had a massive impact on us as we lost Grix at the same time. 

On 17/02/2020 at 17:51, The Phantom Horseman said:

I'm thinking in terms of tiers at the moment
Tier 1 Leigh, Toulouse, Fev and London

This morning the regular season odds with Hills were Evens Leigh, 5-2 Toulouse, 3-1 London, 10-1 Fev. Although might be my heart ruling my head I had to have a bet on Fev at those odds. We'll know more after the London game next week but although we've been workmanlike so far there could be more to come given how little our playmakers have worked together for one reason or another so far.

Archived