Sign in to follow this  
Womer

League Weekly Suspends Publication

It should never be forgotten that if there is an event impacting on Sport its not just the clubs and parties affected  but a lot of other parties from caterers to the trade press.

Rugby League needs LPL not just as a newspaper and magazine but also as the only organisation publishing a yearbook on Rugby League and as a forum for debate on the game.

My regards to the staff at LPL and I hope the company can get through this troubled time without any impact on the continued employment of all staff working there.

• Like 7

?

The dominant ideas in society are always and everywhere the ideas of the ruling class. And always and everywhere they portray us as stupid, untrustworthy with bad motives. Show us respect sir. We gave you everything progressive there is. We gave you democracy. We demand some too.

Eddie Demsey RMT

There were 17.4m people who voted to leave the European Union.

"Any attempt to try to cast their vote aside, as if they didn’t mean it or didn’t understand the consequences, whereas everybody else did, is a bit of a slur on the individuals who took the time to vote, many of them for the first time

Ian Lavery - Labour party chair  - 29th March 2019

8 hours ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

It should never be forgotten that if there is an event impacting on Sport its not just the clubs and parties affected  but a lot of other parties from caterers to the trade press.

Rugby League needs LPL not just as a newspaper and magazine but also as the only organisation publishing a yearbook on Rugby League and as a forum for debate on the game.

My regards to the staff at LPL and I hope the company can get through this troubled time without any impact on the continued employment of all staff working there.

Agree with all the sentiments in this, but League Weekly isn't a LPL publication is it?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

21 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Agree with all the sentiments in this, but League Weekly isn't a LPL publication is it?

Nope, Martyn has said League Express will continue, although RLW may well suspend production. 

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010