Sign in to follow this  
yck2017

All time Knights 13

In these grim and harrowing times any form of light relief is welcome and the all time knights 13 was an interesting read ,Andy Acko Sharon Shortel, and Peter Martini,all with different teams but many with the same players, yet there was no mention or inclusion of Tawera Nikau  shame on you 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, yck2017 said:

In these grim and harrowing times any form of light relief is welcome and the all time knights 13 was an interesting read ,Andy Acko Sharon Shortel, and Peter Martini,all with different teams but many with the same players, yet there was no mention or inclusion of Tawera Nikau  shame on you 

He never played for the Knights, thats why.

2 hours ago, yck2017 said:

I've explained this three times on Facebook too... ?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, yck2017 said:

No Vic Yorke either. Disgraceful. 

• Haha 5

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

8 hours ago, yck2017 said:

thought this would liven things up,he. he.and for the record i am not on facetube either

A small mistake that you should own up to , it gave us all a laff and you would have earned respect if you had countered with summat like '' Duh , my bad '' instead of the lame post I have quoted.